Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question 8530 Curve issues!

Hi everyone I have a 8530 curve with metro pcs and this is literally my 8th phone now. I notice that my phone will start moving slow and have the hour glass in the middle of the screen and when I try to reboot the phone it goes through the reboot mode with the bar scrolling to the end and when it finally get there it pauses for about 5minutes, goes to the white metro pcs loading screen and will not load any further then that, what couldossible be causing this? Also I've noticed that my normal ringtone that come on the phone will sometimes say "invalid ringtone" sometime it will correct itself sometimes I have to reboot, and sometimes when I reboot I get that never loading issue HELP PLEASE!!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    2,127 Global Posts
    PIN
    is available upon request.

start by deleting all your apps. Once they're all deleted, do a battery pull (and leave it out for a good minute or 2). The fact that it keeps happening makes me think something you're adding is causing your issues.

If this solves it, add apps back one at a time and keep track of how your device acts. Its likely a bad app.

If this doesn't solve it talk to your carrier about upgrading to a different device since they can't seem to get a working one into your hands.