CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 8530 application loader error

I have a blackberry curve 8530 from virgin mobile usa and i've been trying to add and delete programs using the desktop software version 5 and version 6 and with version 5 i get the error message verify your internet setting and try again and with version 6 it won't give me any type of error message. I'm just trying to get some programs off the blackberry and load some games. I know i can do this with the phone itself it's just frustrating that i don't have complete access to my phone. I have called virgin mobile but at first they couldn't tell me anything then they even had to call technical support to tell me that they are having trouble with the new software.

I've tried reseting my phone, doing a security wipe, installing and reinstalling the desktop saoftware and nothing works it just won't do anything. With version 6 it just keeps going back to the app loader screen it's like the screen resets no programs get deleted and no programs get loaded to the phone. It begins the initial process but it seems like at a certain point it just stops and goes right back to the way it was before.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Welcome to the forums.

What apps are those you're trying to install?
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

i'm tryin to install games mostly like battelship, bejewelled, checkers and a few others and i want to take off word mole, flick, and others i'm not going to use

Try using Loader.exe.

Make sure the games you're using are made for BlackBerry, that you have the ALX and COD files required.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    (drop the (x86) if you're on a 32bit system).
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thanks i appreciate this alot, it's just kinda messed up when my service provider is clueless about this from now on i think i'll trust crackberry.

That's a wise choice.