CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 8520 Reload software 552 PLEASE HELP!

I restarted my blackberry after deleting an app and this error occurred.. It's less than a month old and I can't believe this! I MUST be provided a way to restore it back to normal without anything being deleted! please help!! I have no access to desktop manager as i am using Mac OS 10.4 ... pleassee hellp!!!
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    A Dynamic Binary Instrumentation Tool

Sorry buddy. Diegonei's way is the only way
    Check out my youtube dance and VDO editing channel if you're in the mood

I'm baaaack
    CrackBerry Newbie

i have tried this loads of times and it just won't work, i been awake all night trying to fix it,

What isn't working?
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Newbie

the way it says on your older post, i have had this problem once before and did it of my own back, its now done the same again but just keeps coming up with code552,

would you be able to help???

Please

I might if you provide some more input... I know how desperate it feelswhen the berry is ill but you gotta stay calm.

So, at which step things are not working as discribed in the 101?

CrackBerry Abuser

I read this solution on a pearl forum, give it a try

I JUST had this problem after installing the ap news app and restarting. I couldn't get rid of the error and it didn't look like my 8900 was connecting to the desktop software. I chose the "application loader" option and did "start". When it asks for password just press OK to bypass. I then deleted the ap news app and it was miraciously working! No need for reinstalling OS and didn't lose anything

also, when reloading the OS, did you choose to install all your apps? try install it without all the extras, and install apps later
    Thanked by:
    diegonei (12-22-2010) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

this didnt work for me either; when i go to load the software it does one of two things:

1) "loads" it very quick (10 seconds). but does nothing. i get the "load was successful" but pick up the phone and it still has the same message.

2) Or it takes 45 minutes to tell me that it can't connect to the device because there's no software on it.

Ive tried the above link and "How to recover a Dead Blackberry" and neither worked. Ive looked all over this website up and down and have not found a solution... at this point I don't care about the information on it; I just want it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by its_blt View Post
    this didnt work for me either; when i go to load the software it does one of two things:

1) "loads" it very quick (10 seconds). but does nothing. i get the "load was successful" but pick up the phone and it still has the same message.

2) Or it takes 45 minutes to tell me that it can't connect to the device because there's no software on it.

Ive tried the above link and "How to recover a Dead Blackberry" and neither worked. Ive looked all over this website up and down and have not found a solution... at this point I don't care about the information on it; I just want it to work.
    Two things you can try: 1st check if vendor.xml didn't return from the bin (trust me, I've seen it happen); 2nd, reboot the pc.

WillyBoy, a hybrid maker has said something about the windows registry, and advises that in such cases, a tool such as CCLeaner to be used, so you could also try that.

Good luck!

CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BBB78 View Post
    I read this solution on a pearl forum, give it a try

I JUST had this problem after installing the ap news app and restarting. I couldn't get rid of the error and it didn't look like my 8900 was connecting to the desktop software. I chose the "application loader" option and did "start". When it asks for password just press OK to bypass. I then deleted the ap news app and it was miraciously working! No need for reinstalling OS and didn't lose anything

also, when reloading the OS, did you choose to install all your apps? try install it without all the extras, and install apps later
    Wow, I just had this problem on my 8350i, and this post just saved me a lot of time and hassle of reloading my whole OS. Thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey op did you ever get this to work b/c i'm having the same problem accpt when using the 101 method it keeps telling me no software for this device is on the computer i have downloaded all the oppossible os for 8520 and nuffin
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,182 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Quote Originally Posted by rale2001 View Post
    hey op did you ever get this to work b/c i'm having the same problem accpt when using the 101 method it keeps telling me no software for this device is on the computer i have downloaded all the oppossible os for 8520 and nuffin
    Download your software, and unplug your internet connection, then plug in your Berry.
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member
    Thanked by:
    diegonei (12-22-2010) 
    CrackBerry User

Im trying to bring back a nuked bb 8520, i've followed the Tutorial, but when it gets to the step of "initiallizing your devie" a message pops telling me I should unhook my phone and put in the password and plug it again...

1. the phone is bricked so how can i put it a password
    2. the phone when it "lived" never had a password...

So WHAT CAN I DO?? HELPPP

oh.. and it only gives me 2 options: "retry" and "cancel" .. i've pressed retry a hundred times and the same message keeps on popping...
    REYA

... i love my blackberry !! ..
    CrackBerry Newbie

Smile reloading blackberry system

hey guys, im no techie, but my bberry tour gave the blankscreen with the reload software yesterday. i panicked, then read a few things and decided to try myself, so here is what i did

go to the blackberry.com website
    click on the apps/software
    on the left select :blackberry device softwarte ( whatever youneed for you phone)

connect your blackberry,click update, scroll down and click update again, mine gave me a message saying something about not working, and gave me an option to ignore and continue, wich i did, and 15 minutes later , my bberry tour is back in business, so , good luck, dont bother going to the desktop manager,and dont panic , its fixable!!trust me!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tello silva View Post
    hey guys, im no techie, but my bberry tour gave the blankscreen with the reload software yesterday. i panicked, then read a few things and decided to try myself, so here is what i did

go to the blackberry.com website
    click on the apps/software
    on the left select :blackberry device softwarte ( whatever youneed for you phone)

connect your blackberry,click update, scroll down and click update again, mine gave me a message saying something about not working, and gave me an option to ignore and continue, wich i did, and 15 minutes later , my bberry tour is back in business, so , good luck, dont bother going to the desktop manager,and dont panic , its fixable!!trust me!!
    My friend tello silva I have the same problem and I am trying to follow your advice because I don't want to lose my data. But when I start updating and this message came up , I choose ignore but it doesn't continue... It says something like a problem occured and stops... Does anyone have any idea how I'll fix my Blackberry? Pleaseeeeee . Emergency!!!