CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 8520 error msg : Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error after I download apps

I've been downloading apps from app world on my curve 8520 and they always install normally. Even yesterday and today when I installed the first two. After, app world would install an app but would come up with the "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error" message after. The app was present and it said it had installed successfully, but when I'd click on it, nothing would happen. So after uninstalling these apps and restarting my phone, I'd try re installing them, even from my laptop. Nothing seems to be working and I'm not too sure why all of a sudden this is happening. I really don't want to have to wipe my phone as I recently started using it again and had to manually add in each contact etc. Also, no updates are required for the os as far as I know, because I had checked in the blackberry desktop software. Can anyone please help me out with step by step instructions? Thank you!
    CrackBerry User

Default 8520 error msg : Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error after I download apps

which os are you on?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using MTN.