Hey gang!

I am going *crazy* trying to find a classic zen side dock theme like I had on my old 8330. 4 or 5 icons on the side, keeping most of the screen open so that I could use a nice picture as my wallpaper. With my 8530, any wallpaper I put up cuts the top (with a thick bar for the time, sound profile, etc.. icons) and the bottom (with the main home screen icon dock) off... it drives me *batty*!!! it's like having the widescreen format black bars from a movie going across my homescreen, cutting all the tops and bottoms off my pics!

My wishlist is simple... very simple theme (since I'm all about putting my own wallpaper up, I don't care what wallpaper is used) with simple small icons (sadly, I'm used to 6 with this bottom dock, but I'll settle for fewer). I would like some kind of purple them, but I'll take whatever I can get if it's a zen side dock. Am I the only one looking for this?? am I the only one that likes to look at pictures of my loved ones on my home screen??

ANY help you can offer would be appreciated!!!
    Last edited by celestial blue; 06-18-10 at 09:21 PM.
    06-18-10 05:36 PM
    Nevermind, I actually FINALLY found one that I'm thrilled with.
    for anyone else interested (though apparently no one was. LOL)
    Re-dimensioned - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    07-14-10 09:50 PM
    Nevermind, I actually FINALLY found one that I'm thrilled with.
    for anyone else interested (though apparently no one was. LOL)
    Re-dimensioned - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Stor.e
    Is this for a 4.6 or 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 03:14 PM
    Hey gang!

I am going *crazy* trying to find a classic zen side dock theme like I had on my old 8330. 4 or 5 icons on the side, keeping most of the screen open so that I could use a nice picture as my wallpaper. With my 8530, any wallpaper I put up cuts the top (with a thick bar for the time, sound profile, etc.. icons) and the bottom (with the main home screen icon dock) off... it drives me *batty*!!! it's like having the widescreen format black bars from a movie going across my homescreen, cutting all the tops and bottoms off my pics!

My wishlist is simple... very simple theme (since I'm all about putting my own wallpaper up, I don't care what wallpaper is used) with simple small icons (sadly, I'm used to 6 with this bottom dock, but I'll settle for fewer). I would like some kind of purple them, but I'll take whatever I can get if it's a zen side dock. Am I the only one looking for this?? am I the only one that likes to look at pictures of my loved ones on my home screen??

ANY help you can offer would be appreciated!!!
    If you have any special pictures you want on your caller screens you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]. Let me know if you have any other preferences I don't mind putting the extra time just hope it turns out to be what you wanted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD