WOW! I love it!!! Except for that tiny font flaw, its GORGEOUS!

And for all the others facing problems with installing the theme...

1) Download the zip
    2) In WINRAR, right click on the .jar file and choose "View File"
    3) You will get a list of files, .cod and a .jad, extract them all to your phone via USB (thats what I did :P)
    4) On your phone, head to "Media", press the Menu button, and then choose "Explore"
    5) Browse to the file location, and click on every single one (thats what I did as well :P) eventually one of the files will bring up a page that allows you to download the theme
    6) Voila....

Hope this helped.. Can't explain it in a more simple manner!
    Ohh!! Thaks to you!! I can speak english but thanks... Entend� todo.
    edwin_1993 likes this.
    12-06-10 12:41 PM
    How do i install this theme for 8520? Where do iget the cod file, etc. If i want to install it by usb
    12-12-10 05:10 PM
    i think the theme looks lekker, but for most of us we'll like to try it but the OTA isnt available....pls try and upload it so we can post comments about our findings!.
    12-13-10 02:12 AM
    Can someone send me this theme? I really like it, but I can't figure out how to download it to my BB Curve 8530.

PIN: 31162F5A
    12-13-10 11:43 PM
    OP hasn't logged in a year? Any mods out there?
    12-14-10 12:06 AM
    Works Great, just unzip file and ope the folder where�s the jar file and then just press right-click and uzip (i using winrar) to get the cod and jad files
    12-14-10 11:37 AM
    Can I get a copy with a different battery meter plz.. It not charging my phone can I get one with the iphone metter I see on bbthemelabs.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 01:01 PM
    This is my first try at making a blackberry theme so i'm very new to the way they work, also I was planning to sell it on the blackberry app world but they require a $200 admin fee and I can't afford it xD however I'm up for donations

Attached are some screen shots and a rar file containing the cod files, to be honest i have no idea as to the correct means of distribution.

Dont forget, if you like this theme and want more then donate and help me become a Blackberry App Vendor. Donate!

12-24-10 08:19 PM
    ota please
    01-20-11 09:35 AM
    You most use Winrar in order to get files, Winzip will not extract all files
    01-28-11 01:55 PM
    It's free? Can't I see screenshots and link for download!! Have ota link?

01-28-11 02:51 PM
    EpicThemes have not logged in since 12-10-2009! This thread needs to go!

01-28-11 03:52 PM
    This theme looks great, cant wait to install it on my bb Thank you!
    03-05-11 11:30 AM
    WOW! I love it!!! Except for that tiny font flaw, its GORGEOUS!

And for all the others facing problems with installing the theme...

1) Download the zip
    2) In WINRAR, right click on the .jar file and choose "View File"
    3) You will get a list of files, .cod and a .jad, extract them all to your phone via USB (thats what I did :P)
    4) On your phone, head to "Media", press the Menu button, and then choose "Explore"
    5) Browse to the file location, and click on every single one (thats what I did as well :P) eventually one of the files will bring up a page that allows you to download the theme
    6) Voila....

Hope this helped.. Can't explain it in a more simple manner!

Wow thankyou without your help i couldnt do it,.

For more info if u dont wanna try all the files, -> The correct file size is 2KB so go ahead! GL
    03-05-11 12:27 PM
    I'm lost on this step,do you mean on the Desktop Manager or from your phone?
    ok for those still having issues with this 1 ill tell you how i did it...... up to step 4 of the previous statements stay the same then when you get to step 4 forget about explore in media options this does not exist on my 8520 go to applications on your blackberry then choose my files then choose media card wallah try opening all the files until you get the option to download. on mine it was the very bottom file on my memory card, the files may be listed underneath all the folders (leave the folders alone) if you have transferred the files directly to your media card then you should be rockin!!!
    04-21-11 04:55 AM
    ota link please!!!
    05-03-11 04:46 PM
    Where's the link?

05-15-11 11:26 AM
    im new to this and was wondering where do i download it from thanks

05-16-11 06:42 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD