Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 93
Like Tree2Likes
  1. EpicThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Windows 7 Inspired Theme

    This is my first try at making a blackberry theme so i'm very new to the way they work, also I was planning to sell it on the blackberry app world but they require a $200 admin fee and I can't afford it xD however I'm up for donations

    Attached are some screen shots and a rar file containing the cod files, to be honest i have no idea as to the correct means of distribution.


    Dont forget, if you like this theme and want more then donate and help me become a Blackberry App Vendor. Donate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Windows 7 Inspired Theme-screen1.png   Windows 7 Inspired Theme-screen2.png   Windows 7 Inspired Theme-screen3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 16:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    AndresPLPL (12-04-2010),  bartman40 (01-29-2011),  blackcardier (12-17-2010),  dargomen (03-25-2011),  diegoStraight (06-05-2011),  ficasso (05-15-2011),  harry-black (01-07-2012),  lunnerita (04-06-2011),  needtora (01-10-2012),  PVMHIEN (12-09-2010),  Quiqe (05-07-2012),  rickyjazze (12-13-2010),  rodbo05 (05-06-2011),  ronaldo9br (12-02-2010),  sasukito (03-05-2011),  walkman1995 (09-12-2011) 
    walkman1995 and Quiqe like this.
  2. mostlydo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    855 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    looks clean. make sure to save up the donations so you can prosper in the app world when you get enough cashola
    another day another dollar, gots to have more dollars
  3. EpicThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mostlydo View Post
    looks clean. make sure to save up the donations so you can prosper in the app world when you get enough cashola
    I'll most certainly try!
  4. Jennifer72's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,594 Global Posts
    PIN
    No thanks
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicThemes View Post
    This is my first try at making a blackberry theme so i'm very new to the way they work, also I was planning to sell it on the blackberry app world but they require a $200 admin fee and I can't afford it xD however I'm up for donations

    Attached are some screen shots and a rar file containing the cod files, to be honest i have no idea as to the correct means of distribution.


    Dont forget, if you like this theme and want more then donate and help me become a Blackberry App Vendor. Donate!
    You need a cod and alx file to be included in a zipfile file. The zipfile does not open! Please fix!
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent! ~
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  5. Jennifer72's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,593 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,594 Global Posts
    PIN
    No thanks
    #5  

    Default

    How about adding a additional icon on the homepage in the upper left corner to be used with a weather application? That would be an added bonus!
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent! ~
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  6. mr360feen's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    PIN
    31442c54
    #6  

    Default

    where is the cod for this theme the zip only got the jar
  7. Genica's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Isn't a ALX file enough ?
  8. zeeraf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    560 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    you need the alx and cod file if ur gonna upload using DM
  9. silverbizack's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    75 Posts
    PIN
    3086f74a
    #9  

    Default

    really wanna try but zip file is useless
    being awesome, it's not some kick im on, it's a life style!
  10. aznjoel94's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    For anyone who wants this theme on there phone, I've find out a way to get it on your phone.

    1. Download the ZIP file to your desktop.
    2. When you unzip it and view the files, right-click and view the files.
    3. Get the .cod and the .jad and upload it to your phone WITHOUT DM.
    4. After you upload it, You go to media, click menu, and go to explore.
    5. Find the .jad file and execute it, download the theme, and voila
  11. jabohn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    277 Posts
    PIN
    213EBBF1
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aznjoel94 View Post
    For anyone who wants this theme on there phone, I've find out a way to get it on your phone.

    1. Download the ZIP file to your desktop.
    2. When you unzip it and view the files, right-click and view the files.
    3. Get the .cod and the .jad and upload it to your phone WITHOUT DM.
    4. After you upload it, You go to media, click menu, and go to explore.
    5. Find the .jad file and execute it, download the theme, and voila
    What do you mean right-click and view the files?
    Unzipping it only yields a JAR file.
  12. MizterAitcheson's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    39 Posts
    PIN
    21D85EF5
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jabohn View Post
    What do you mean right-click and view the files?
    Unzipping it only yields a JAR file.
    Yuppp. All I'm getting is the.jar file
    I really want this theme
  13. aznjoel94's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    I'm sorry, I meant to right click the .jar file and view files in winRAR. By then, you should be able to see all the .cod and .jad
  14. mr360feen's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    25 Posts
    PIN
    31442c54
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aznjoel94 View Post
    I'm sorry, I meant to right click the .jar file and view files in winRAR. By then, you should be able to see all the .cod and .jad
    this work 100%
  15. ksphar's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Which .cod file do we use? There are 8 different .cod files.
  16. just1083's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    very nice theme! Thanks for sharing
  17. jabohn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    277 Posts
    PIN
    213EBBF1
    #17  

    Default

    Nice, but some of the fonts are way too small.
  18. aznjoel94's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    You upload all .cod files to your phone memory.
    Then, you go to media, click menu, then click explore.
    After that look for the .jad file and execute it.
  19. lifestartat17's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    197 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Where's the screenshot? Where's the ota or zip? What are you guys talking about?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  20. aznjoel94's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    @lifestartat17:

    There is no OTA, The zip is in the first post. Can you not see it?
  21. lifestartat17's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    197 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Whoops sorry, I'm viewing using mobile version...
  22. Nalinith's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    547 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Are we still waiting on a fix for this theme?
    I swapped it onto my blackberry and get:
    Error: Invalid manifest or application descriptor.
  23. taneipoo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    5 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    WOW! I love this for real
  24. trebont's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    32 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Uh I want windows 7 theme so much. Can I have it without donate?
    I can't find anylink to download it here.
    Do I have to donate first?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  25. theark's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Thanks very nice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions