Hi guys wouldn't it be neat to have a halloween theme. not evil or creepy but more fun and spooky in a retro kind of way?

btw, i always like at least 9 mini icons and a weather spot
    10-12-10 12:46 PM
    makin one now ill have it up tomorrow
    10-12-10 04:01 PM
    Hi guys wouldn't it be neat to have a halloween theme. not evil or creepy but more fun and spooky in a retro kind of way?

Here's one that I did. No mini-icons or weather spot but a nice theme for Halloween.
    Pacman Halloween Theme
    10-12-10 04:36 PM

Maybe you need to learn how to use the search feature here in CB? Just a thought, HERE is the theme that I made. The server that I am using is down today I think, and I was told it was a "temporary" issue.
    10-12-10 05:53 PM
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/KWB5z7 heres mine enjoy it has 9 icons hidden dock and weather also fully custom 6.0 icons and 2 hotkeys - and + for camera and music. hidden tooday enjoy!
    10-13-10 09:26 AM
    Motek Mobile has a fun/spooky halloween theme that is just what you requested. It's got all kinds of animations throughout that will keep you staring at your screen for a while. It's featured on App World and getting great reviews!

Best part is, it's only 99 cents! Much cheaper than any other Halloween theme out there!

BlackBerry App World - Haunted Halloween Theme

You can also grab it on the Crackberry store from the link below.
    10-28-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD