Free Christmas themes that don't have something to do with hello kitty or disney. I just want a simple holiday theme made for my phone (8530) and I can't find one. All the ones I found that I really like are for other phones are it's really getting frustrating. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    12-06-10 03:11 PM
    I don't know if you will like this one, but it is not Hello Kitty or Disney.
    12-06-10 03:29 PM
    12-06-10 03:59 PM
    No offense to crackberry but I don't really want their logo all over my blackberry... I want something with a tree, or something pretty with a nice font and hidden dock or something... i don't think i'm going to find it...
    12-06-10 04:12 PM
    No offense to crackberry but I don't really want their logo all over my blackberry... I want something with a tree, or something pretty with a nice font and hidden dock or something... i don't think i'm going to find it...
    Now here's a couple of themes that I made for myself that you may like to use. They are definitely not Hello Kitty ones. Personally, I find Hello Kitty cute but she can also be a bit annoying.

Here are the themes that I have posted on my site. Just click on the link below to go to where I have them posted. Hope that you like them.

Christmas Bottom Dock Theme 2010

Christmas U Theme 2010

Here is another one that I did as a user request that may be up your alley.

Charlie Brown Christmas Bottom Dock Theme

Hope that this may be what you are looking for.
    12-06-10 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD