Just describe it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 02:04 PM
    BURN NOTICE: simple OEM theme>small top banner> large clock>**transitions**>ANY icon set(at least 6 of them)>weather dock>MORE Miami/spy then Micheal/Fiona (that's what wall paper is for.)>Dark blue font...I LOVE hidden docks BUT they are "twitchy" (mostly)...p.s. OTA please NO computer

11-02-10 02:20 PM
    Mine would be a personalized theme. I want hm screen multicolored & black zebra, awesome icons & I want it to say "proud mom of miranda, holly and stormy" with an awesome font. The app screen can be peace signs or hearts, I like both! OTA 5.0

11-02-10 02:27 PM
    ndr I will make you that, you deserve it for being such a proud mother. And I'll do peace signs because me and my fiance love peace signs

11-02-10 02:37 PM
    I too would love something sweet that incorperate my family. My kiddos and husband are my world so it would be nice to display that. I love the small icons, hidden today, hidden dock and weather slot (although I don't use it for weather lol). I love black background with bright colors.
    Maybe something like Proud wife to Jeremy and Mommy to Bailey, Kaylee & Lucas? Idk, does that sound cheesey? lol
    11-03-10 11:05 AM
    A real working Windows 7 theme on my Blackberry device!! Some of these premium ones are just to costly!!! Wouldn't mind learning how to do a real working start menu!!
    11-03-10 12:26 PM
    i want a os6 theme exactly like dream torch with the today and the three home screens and the pull down menu thing when u click the clock the thing extra that i want is transitions. i will be happy to give a big donation if this theme is possible to create. if you accept the request, tell me you accept with an email to [email protected] (8520/5.0)
    11-03-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD