Thi is a W.I.P. (Work In Progress).

is my personal (and first theme) pipboy theme style for my BlackBerry Curve 8520 (sorry for my bad english) please, give me a suggestions and comments (this theme is 100% made of me all icons, all fons, y resized and changed color).

Tools:
    plaztic theme builder
    Paint (LOL)
    CS Photoshop C5
    My hands and my wacoom

Screenshots:

Active Call

Aplication Banner

Aplication Home

Home Screen

Lock Screen

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3566/moarh.png
    More

This is a NOT finished theme (40% finished)
    could give me ideas or suggestions? please?
    01-06-11 02:44 AM
    You should do some smooth white glow like icons. Change the font to a smoother one. Don't use those green things as icons could be very confusing. Just use the OS6 icons or some better custom icons. Try to keep the wifi and others out of that outline.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 01:46 PM
    try making the vault boy from the pipboy a battery meter so when the battery lowers he becomes injured?
    01-12-11 11:58 AM
    try making the vault boy from the pipboy a battery meter so when the battery lowers he becomes injured?
    There is some tutorial to do that?
    01-13-11 05:16 PM
    good luck to u with that.. last time i made a pipboy theme the game company put their lawyers to take it down.... but never hurts to try i guess.. was thinkin to remake it but not in the mood for problems :P
    01-13-11 06:16 PM
    There is some tutorial to do that?
    also yes it is possible to do that.. and no i dont think there is a tutorial..
    01-13-11 06:25 PM
    also yes it is possible to do that.. and no i dont think there is a tutorial..
    I'm new to making themes for the blackberry, I'm learning how to add SVG animations and other stuff as my English is bad, it makes me a little, but I'm learning some tutorials
    01-13-11 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD