Hey all, I don't know if this is the right forum to post this in so if its not the right place, please feel free to move it to the correct forum. I only post this here because I know people here. But I am thinking about creating a site but I ask for your alls support for those who would like to contribute. Like a theme building team haha so if anyone would like to be apart, just tell me peace!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 01:14 PM
    Go for it bruh you make pretty nice themes

11-22-10 12:11 AM
    Thanks but I would like to have a team or something like that, it would be pretty cool

11-22-10 04:06 PM
    What kind of team? Like the Lakers who win Championships or like the heat who have a bunch of stars and a bunch of losses as well? Lol jk. Yeah I use your theme dude, once I find a theme I use it for a long time.

11-22-10 06:20 PM
    Also, I forgot to add, that its all about marketing and stuff. I don't know how many themes you've made just cos I only came on CB again these past couple weeks cos I got in the theme mood but I like your theme and if there are people like me who like your theme out there, then you should have no problem getting people for the theme website. Its just marketing your stuff off right.

11-22-10 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD