Hey All,

I have a theme request that I will be giving you $ for your time. List of things I would like to have are as follows:

* I would like OS 6 icons, preferably just like this theme because the icons light up a different color on each, browser, contacts, etc. (which is the one I use right now) http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...itions-548043/

* I would like the font style to be user determined, but if it runs faster with it already set in place then I would like BBCasual with 8 size font, Bold and Font Smoothing On.

* Battery meter and signal meter on the bottom as well as the date and time

* A weather icon that can just be static, no need to hide and show and this must be on the left side a bit toward the top, again look at the link of the theme above, that is in the perfect spot, same with the profiles, that must be in the top left corner.

* User friendly background, and this is a MUST... The background that I use for the home screen must show when I click the Blackberry menu button to view all the apps. (I don't know the specific name of that screen but you know what I'm talking about.)

* OS 5 for the 8530 cos that what I have

* Must have a volume control on the call screen

Anything else just let me know, I will try and check back here as much as I can or you can just send me a PM. I am VERY savvy with Photoshop so if there is ANYTHING you need, we can work together on some stuff. I have an Apple computer and no PC, I have tried to make a theme before but my computer crashed lol. AND... if there is a way to make themes on an Apple just point me in that direction and I will try this myself. Should I want any customization that comes to mind, I will say and like I said I am very savvy with Photoshop so I can make the meters, but the OS 6 ones are to my liking already.

Thank You.
    11-16-10 02:29 PM
    I'm the creator of the theme you mentioned, but hey, we could work together to make the os6 ulti theme better, get some upgrades in there and what you want in there, I'm sure we could

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 03:30 PM
    Or I could start from scratch with a new theme, you up for it? Or if you want me to, I completely understand, after all, I'm workin for the money... Haha

11-16-10 03:35 PM
    I'm the creator of the theme you mentioned, but hey, we could work together to make the os6 ulti theme better, get some upgrades in there and what you want in there, I'm sure we could

Sure, the pieces are in place already with your theme. I mean I already use it. I will send you a PM cos I don't wanna nit-pick things for the public to see. I'll send you a PM right now. Thanks.
    11-16-10 04:35 PM
    Awesome! And okay

11-16-10 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD