Has anyone tried to make a NASCAR theme?
    02-04-10 09:21 AM
    I haven't worked on a NASCAR theme yet but would be willing to create one. Any specific drivers you were looking for (I see the Tony Stewart Quote) or just NASCAR in general?
    02-04-10 10:04 AM
    I haven't worked on a NASCAR theme yet but would be willing to create one. Any specific drivers you were looking for (I see the Tony Stewart Quote) or just NASCAR in general?
    How about a general NASCAR, and then my wallpaper can have the #14 car on it.
    02-09-10 01:24 PM
    Dale Jr too please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 08:31 PM
    Can anyone make a Denny Hamlin #11 Theme?
    02-17-10 11:17 AM
    Another yes for the Denny Hamlin #11...!

But I would prefer the Hendrick Teams #24 and #48
    02-17-10 12:37 PM
    How about just a plain NASCAR these, but leave it where you put a background of your fav driver, car, etc. Otherwise, you would need 43 different themes.
    02-18-10 03:27 PM
    How about a Dale Jr theme for curve 8530 os 5.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 07:17 PM
    Sweet. Another Smoke fan!

Yes, a NASCAR theme would be cool!

rwwackostu, I just submitted a SHR Logo wallpaper here. Look in Sports. They should have it posted there soon.
    Last edited by decypher44; 02-26-10 at 07:47 AM.
    02-26-10 07:43 AM
    Sweet. Another Smoke fan!

Yes, a NASCAR theme would be cool!

rwwackostu, I just submitted a SHR Logo wallpaper here. Look in Sports. They should have it posted there soon.
    Smoke Fans unite. Are you on the SHR website? I also have submnitted a few, and have a new one going up today featuring all three cars from this year. I will look for yours!
    02-26-10 08:30 AM
    Dale JR please. I've got a few backgrounds but would love to have a theme with nascar icons like the COT, Nascar logo etc.
    02-26-10 09:34 AM
    Smoke Fans unite. Are you on the SHR website? I also have submnitted a few, and have a new one going up today featuring all three cars from this year. I will look for yours!
    Yeah, I'm on the website. Smoke Pit member as well. However, I haven't been to the SHR site in a while. I started the day it opened up, and participated for quite a while, but just haven't gone there in a while. If you go, I use the same name as I do here (and everywhere else!!!). You can look me up there if you want.

SHR Logo wallpaper was posted this morning. It's very simple and clean. look under sports. I'll be looking for yours as well!
    02-26-10 10:06 AM
    Yeah, I'm on the website. Smoke Pit member as well. However, I haven't been to the SHR site in a while. I started the day it opened up, and participated for quite a while, but just haven't gone there in a while. If you go, I use the same name as I do here (and everywhere else!!!). You can look me up there if you want.

SHR Logo wallpaper was posted this morning. It's very simple and clean. look under sports. I'll be looking for yours as well!
    I just D/l yours. Mine is right about yours in the listing. Nice job!
    02-26-10 01:54 PM
    Any theme masters wanting to take this on???
    03-12-10 06:07 PM
    One word! "ROUSH"!
    03-12-10 06:10 PM
    How about just a plain NASCAR these, but leave it where you put a background of your fav driver, car, etc. Otherwise, you would need 43 different themes.
    this is probably the best idea! just a broad catagorie NASCAR themed! then we can put our drivers wall paper behind it!!way cool!!
    03-12-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD