For the last two days I have thought of an idea, a theme designed by the blackberry users, but with multiple ideas fused together. Now I cannot make themes but if a theme maker would be kind enough to this, itd be appreciated greatly. Now does anyone have any ideas? Any colors or anything? I think we should try and compromise on this. Kinda a lame idea but w.e. I wanna see where this goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 09:28 PM
    Nope. That's what RIM tries to do with the default theme. They try to make something everyone will like, and look what we do to it We all have different ideas, tastes and preferences, and that's the beauty of being able to create and change themes. Just my $0.02.
    01-04-11 09:55 PM
    Nope. That's what RIM tries to do with the default theme. They try to make something everyone will like, and look what we do to it We all have different ideas, tastes and preferences, and that's the beauty of being able to create and change themes. Just my $0.02.
    Well I appreciate your 2 cents

01-05-11 05:48 PM
    Hmm ill think about it

01-05-11 05:50 PM
    VinceThePrinces's Euphoria has MULTIPLE home screens...as do a few others...but ya gotta PAY to play LOL

01-05-11 06:10 PM
    VinceThePrinces's Euphoria has MULTIPLE home screens...as do a few others...but ya gotta PAY to play LOL

You get what you pay for. I live by that lol

01-07-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD