~NOOB alert!!~

Okay, I have been having fun with downloading new themes and while it is SO cool to see some great free themes out there, every time I change my theme all my icons get rearranged and I have to try to figure out what I am doing all over again. But most of the time I eventually figure it out but this time..YIKES!! I cannot find the options icon to change my theme to anything else. This happenned after I downloaded a free Tinkerbell theme and it said it was for the 8520 phone but there was no 8530 so I figured I would try it anyway. Well, maybe not such a good idea. Looks like it has just been deleted off my phone. Could that be?? I like Tinkerbell but not forever......HELP...LOL.... and thanks!! Any suggestions???
    02-01-10 08:02 PM
    Go to Options > Applications and see if it's in the list. Remove it from there if you see it.

Themes that are installed but not supported on your phone only show up there.
    02-01-10 08:08 PM
    Thanks for responding.

I cannot find the icon for options-the little wrench I love..lol.. So when I hit the BB button on the phone and hit options, I see the theme there as active but it is at the top and I cannot move the track pad to select it...?? Not sure what to do?? Thanks!!
    02-01-10 08:50 PM
    The Options icon might have been changed to a different icon for the theme, that or placed in another folder.

Check inside all of the folders.
    02-01-10 08:51 PM
    Okay, never mind, I finally found it. I swear I looked over and over and it was not there but I just found it new...NOOB alert...LOL!!
    Thanks!!
    02-01-10 08:52 PM
    Just a quick hint, if you disable dial from home screen (thru the dialer meu options) you will then be able to utilize all of the BB keyboard shortcuts and when you push O the options menu will open. This way it won't matter if your icon disappears.

Good Luck.
    02-02-10 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD