Actually I've posted it 3 days ago in 3rd Party Apps. Now let me copy-paste what I wrote, probably you guys might get the idea:

I was a die hard Nokia user until last year I bought Curve 8310 and now I'm using 8520 running OS 5.0.0.411 . I used to have theme changer on my Nokia S60 3rd. I could set up desired themes to be changing after 6 hours or whatever time. I remember, I used to have sleek solemn serious theme at office hour and changed automatically to some nasty themes after office hour. That's the fun of using the app.
    But I couldn't find that kinda app for BlackBerry coz you know, what's the use of downloading heaps of themes but you can only use just one theme, manually. Huh?
    So, for those of you BlackBerry geeks, can you make that theme changer app for BB? How about that? ?:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 07:06 AM
    I think the closest thing BlackBerry has right now are the wallpaper changers. To be honest, I installed one, and am now addicted to it. I love that just about every time I look at my screen I have a new image. (I set it at 2 minute intervals. lol)
    01-29-10 09:19 PM
    Which wallpaper changer do you use?
    01-30-10 05:31 PM
    I use this one, Wallpaper Shifter: Wallpaper Shifter - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    But there is also Wallpaper Changer that comes in full and lite versions:
    Wallpaper Changer - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    01-30-10 06:05 PM
    Over the course of time I have accumulated several themes which are set up and ready to go. With a few clicks I have a new theme. Not automatic but does the job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 07:09 PM
    Thanks phishgirl3, I have been trying to find one for the 8520 but there doesnt seem to be one yet.
    01-30-10 08:09 PM
    Hi guys.

Is there any possibility to work on 8520?
    An O.S. upgrade or something?
    02-10-10 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD