Theme Builder 4.7 doesn't have the option for 8520/8530 in the drop down menu.. Does anyone know how I to create a theme for that model without that option?

I have tried to install Theme Builder 5.0 but because I'm running Win 7 I can not get it to install. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    03-21-10 11:49 AM
    I am running Windows7 and I have TB 5.0.

What error did you get?
    03-21-10 12:11 PM
    [FONT="Impact"]im in scotland also a new bb owner and im wanting to tether my bb curve8520
    but not sure how to go about it if i need to go to tether berry or not so i thought id ask a master bein on the site a week now but still new to navigateing it thanks will be apreciated for any help as thers so much i want to ask but beggers cant be choosers so the tethring will do 4 now and thanks again crackberry newbie[/FONT
    ]
    03-21-10 12:21 PM
    Now that's a hijack with impact!!!
    03-21-10 12:24 PM
    [FONT="Impact"]im in scotland also a new bb owner and im wanting to tether my bb curve8520
    but not sure how to go about it if i need to go to tether berry or not so i thought id ask a master bein on the site a week now but still new to navigateing it thanks will be apreciated for any help as thers so much i want to ask but beggers cant be choosers so the tethring will do 4 now and thanks again crackberry newbie[/FONT
    ]
    Please try a not so agressive approach next time...

To tether, either buy Tether or use DM 5.0.1's IP Modem options.
    Beware of carrier fees thou.

Oh yes, this is way offtopic, consider starting a new post or posting a reply to one that has the same topic.
    03-21-10 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD