I downloaded stasis next gen update to 1.2 and my phone rebooted but now it is not showing up under the options as one of themes, but black berry app world is saying that it is installed? Any suggestions?
    06-16-10 04:02 PM
    is it showing under > options > applications ( third party ) ?

If it does, then either the theme is not designed for your phone or it is not designed for the OS ( Operating System ) you are currently running on
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 06-16-10 at 05:34 PM.
    06-16-10 04:15 PM
    Do you have the latest OS? Have you tried a battery pull? Also, check your 'Applications' folder.
    06-16-10 04:38 PM
    Do you have the latest OS? Have you tried a battery pull? Also, check your 'Applications' folder.
    Themes don't show in folders...

Is the theme for your device/OS? If it is for 4.6 or 4.5 there is a chance it won't work.

If it's not showing under Options > Applications > 3rd Party AND Options > Themes, it just isn't for your device/OS. :/
    06-16-10 08:13 PM
    Have you sent an email to the support address posted on App World describing your problem? You're not the only person reporting the theme missing. Posting a complaint in the review section won't help, as the developer won't know how to contact you to troubleshoot. Reputable developers will respond to your e-mail you in a day or so.
    06-16-10 08:34 PM
    Uninstall the theme then redownload the new 1.4 version available on App World. Through correspondence with Elecite, they stated to me that there was some problem on App World's end when they uploaded the 1.2 update. They corrected some stuff & updated the Stasis theme to v1.4 now.
    06-19-10 10:58 PM
    I downloaded stasis next gen update to 1.2 and my phone rebooted but now it is not showing up under the options as one of themes, but black berry app world is saying that it is installed? Any suggestions?
    Look for a separate icon on the home icon screen or check ur downloads folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD