I have some free time and I've been practicing making themes and I must say I've gotten pretty good so I would like to take some theme requests and see how you all will like them... I do have tests and studying I have to do so if its a long wait then if you can just bear with me but I'll be very happy to make one for ya so start shootin some ideas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by stuckinamerica93; 10-26-10 at 02:56 PM.
    10-26-10 02:43 PM
    hii!
    If you have time, i would LOVE LOVE LOVEEE a Hello Kitty Theme! I've seen some out there, but none of them really catch my eye, or they're not meant for my phone I have the new Curve 3G but its to my understanding that BB Curve 85xx themes will work as well!

I'm not too picky, i especially like the colors pink/white or black/pink, and I don't like the hello kitty where she looks like a person. I'd like it if the icons were pink as well too!

If you are free to do so, thank you so much!
    10-27-10 04:35 AM
    I have some free time and I've been practicing making themes and I must say I've gotten pretty good so I would like to take some theme requests and see how you all will like them... I do have tests and studying I have to do so if its a long wait then if you can just bear with me but I'll be very happy to make one for ya so start shootin some ideas!

If u could please make a pink kinda blingy baby phat theme I would really appreciate it. I have an 8530. I've been asking on here and nobody wants 2 make it I guess. I am willing to pay. Thanx Sandee

10-27-10 06:49 AM
    I got you two but sandeeta its gonna be awhile because I'm gonna take lilmzsunshine's request first but hey, if you can, you can send me some pics of what you're exactly wanting as background if you can but if you don't its cool I got it

10-27-10 07:45 AM
    Oh and anybody else want one and is willing to wait, just ask and but for the bling theme, sandeeta... What color icons? Oh and I forgot to add that you don't have to pay, its all free pm me if you have any other questions

Last edited by stuckinamerica93; 10-27-10 at 08:38 AM.
    10-27-10 08:36 AM
    Thank you in advance for sharing your skills. If you have the time, I would love a theme that is wallpaper friendly. I would like the colors purple and silver to be used. I need a weather slot and if possible, I'd like for the icons to be from the os 6 set. If you could make the homescreen dock a hidden dock and PLEASE put a hidden today on it also, I'd so greatly appreciate it. You can make the dock scrolling, sliding, static, bouncing, I don't really care, but as long as it has a hidden today, I'll be happy. If this is too much, I understand and just let me know. Again, thanks for taking the time to do this for those of us that have no idea how to.

10-28-10 11:19 AM
    I would love a volcom theme!!! I don't care how u make it as long as its volcom! I thank you ahead of time and I really hope you do thanks

10-28-10 11:39 AM
    I can definitely take both of those!

10-28-10 02:01 PM
    Oh and anybody else want one and is willing to wait, just ask and but for the bling theme, sandeeta... What color icons? Oh and I forgot to add that you don't have to pay, its all free pm me if you have any other questions

How about white or black icons. Whatever u think looks best. Wow thanks 4 the free. Ur awesome!!!! =) Thanx again!!

10-28-10 03:00 PM
    I got you two but sandeeta its gonna be awhile because I'm gonna take lilmzsunshine's request first but hey, if you can, you can send me some pics of what you're exactly wanting as background if you can but if you don't its cool I got it

Take ur time honey!! No big hurry. I don't know much about themes so the background and all that is what u decide. I'm what u call theme illiterate =)

10-28-10 03:03 PM
    Well I may sound dumb but what exactly do you mean by baby phat? I've heard that mean different things so I just wanna be sure I have what ya want

10-28-10 03:39 PM
    I want a call of duty black ops theme please

10-28-10 07:04 PM
    Well I may sound dumb but what exactly do you mean by baby phat? I've heard that mean different things so I just wanna be sure I have what ya want

Baby Phat is a clothing line for women. Here is the URL for the web site for you to check out: Baby Phat is a premiere lifestyle brand celebrating women who dare to be fun, flirty and fearless. Shop feminine, trendsetting styles for juniors, plus sizes and kids.

Hope that this helps you out.
    10-28-10 07:19 PM
    Can u make one using the colors turquoise (or teal) and brown? I would also like it to have a bottom dock. Thank you!!

10-28-10 08:20 PM
    Okay jake13smith I got you. Which call of duty?

And just an update - lilmzsunshine, your theme is done and mybbota just has to upload it so check in every once and a while!

And okay sandeeta, got it! I'll be working on yours tomorrow!

10-28-10 08:50 PM
    And mamma bear I'll add it to my list

10-28-10 09:26 PM
    I would really enjoy a nice smooth up to date HTC theme with the custom weather package. All the transitons and docks. The works I mean from top to bottom. Very very smooth. Would love that so much. Thank you in advance.

10-28-10 10:24 PM
    I don't know if I'll be able to do that but I'll try my best... It may take a few days to make and perfect it. But I'm not the one to not try, so when I get to you I'll try my best

10-28-10 10:41 PM
    Would u be able to make a cute zebra theme? With mini icons for 5.0? I love the colors teal/turquoise, pink, purple, black and white. I would really like a theme like that I've been looking everywhere bit I can't find one =( either a bottom or top dock also. Thanks a bunch in advance if u can! I know u have a lot of requests already, I'm very patient

10-29-10 01:33 AM
    Okay jake13smith I got you. Which call of duty?

And just an update - lilmzsunshine, your theme is done and mybbota just has to upload it so check in every once and a while!

And okay sandeeta, got it! I'll be working on yours tomorrow!

Thank u so very much =)

10-29-10 07:00 AM
    Hi it's me again. I just wanted to ask one more thing if possible for my theme. If you canl, could you please make the hidden dock have @ least 12 icons and make them mini? I'd so appreciate it. Thanks again stuckinamerica. You're too nice.

10-29-10 07:18 AM
    Tibunni, I will add it to my list. But I don't have mini icons but I will try my hardest to find some! And if I can't I will try my best to make it an amazing theme.

Nicari, thank you and same with what I told tibunni, I can't find a mini icon set but I will ask. I'll add you two to my list. If you two could pm me your pin number (go to options -> status) and give it to me so we could stay in touch through blackberry messenger, that would be great!

10-29-10 07:49 AM
    Another update! sandeeta, your theme is going into myBBOTA.com in a minute, its done so just hold tight!

10-29-10 10:43 AM
    Tibunni, I will add it to my list. But I don't have mini icons but I will try my hardest to find some! And if I can't I will try my best to make it an amazing theme.

Nicari, thank you and same with what I told tibunni, I can't find a mini icon set but I will ask. I'll add you two to my list. If you two could pm me your pin number (go to options -> status) and give it to me so we could stay in touch through blackberry messenger, that would be great!

You won't find mini icons anywhere as using mini icons all throughout will affect the size of the icons every where else. You need to resize the icons for the home screen using composer in order to create the SVG
    10-29-10 03:10 PM
    Stuckinamerica, since I just read what arsenalsocal just wrote, don't worry about the mini icons. Regular icons are fine but I'd still like everything else I asked for in my original post yesterday. Just let me know when its up and ready. I don't know how to pm (I'm still learning about this lovely phone) so I guess just message me through here and ill keep checking. Thanks so much!

10-29-10 05:59 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD