OMG! I can't believe it! I updated my phone and now, most of my themes are gone! Most of the downloaded stuff are gone too! I seriously don't know what happened! I updated my phone lots of time, sometimes, only the theme went back to precision zen but this time, so many stuffs are gone from my phone!
    ARGH. anybody help me please???????????

I had tons of themes, i really don't want to lose theme! I spend so much time downloading and moving the stuff inside the folder, i'm so depressed now!

Any suggestions, help or hint so appreciated!
    05-12-10 06:20 AM
    Did you upgrade for official OS or leaks? If it is official, you should have them backed up.
    05-12-10 06:23 AM
    That happened to me as well when i updated from 4.6 to 5.0 damn pain in the
    *** i really got irritated and wat i did was took a screenshot of my themes and i found a few but not all now i am not ready to upgrade till 6.0 is official anyways all u can do is.... Download again like i did i mean now that i have notes of my themes on my comp and phone so now i dont have any prob if i update again i think u shud do that it help alot...
    05-12-10 06:26 AM
    oops, just realised i posted them in the wrong forum.

i did a back-up and just loaded theme in! and its still not working...

nope, i didn't change my OS, i only did a update.
    05-12-10 06:26 AM
    I updated to official but it went away anyways...
    05-12-10 06:27 AM
    I know this is stupid..
    but i'm so depressed and f***ed up over this !
    I had so many awesome theme and now, i had to download all of theme again!
    05-12-10 06:34 AM
    How many of them did you actually use though? Any purchased themes from Appworld or the Mobihand App store you can re-download for free. With the free themes just think of it as a fresh start, you can look for new themes, new apps, new everything.
    05-12-10 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD