there are a lot of blue themes when someone makes a girly theme its always pink would someone please make a red one with the red and black oem icons in mini with at least 9, hidden dock PLEASE with transitions
    06-13-10 09:38 PM
    Check out some of DREW's themes. Lots of red.
    06-14-10 08:37 AM
    i love drews themes but i have not seen any red with mini icons his has about 6 icons not enough for me
    06-14-10 08:53 AM
    I would like a red theme too, I had a free one that I found on BB App world called Air Heart of Love. It had red main screen and menu icons, but pink menus, a little heart loading icon, and a blurry heart behind the menu.

Take out the hearts and pink, put a skull background, and a hidden dock, and you've got an awesome theme right there

All I can do is the skull background lol
    Last edited by epic_haze; 07-12-10 at 11:02 PM.
    07-12-10 10:59 PM
    I made this one for myself (I use a different background though). Once the OTA gets approved ill post up the link. Its a hidden dock that slides down to only show the word icons and slides up to show a group of 8 mini icons. The hidden today pops up when you scroll left PAST the calendar icon and the hidden messages pop up when you scroll right PAST the messages icon. The icons are from www.bbthemelab.com and the 3G logo is from defitism (don't know if I spelled it correctly)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mas3222; 07-14-10 at 08:28 PM.
    07-14-10 08:24 PM
    I would love to have this theme its hard to find themes with red most have blue or pink thanks for sharing
    07-15-10 05:03 PM
    I made this one for myself (I use a different background though). Once the OTA gets approved ill post up the link. Its a hidden dock that slides down to only show the word icons and slides up to show a group of 8 mini icons. The hidden today pops up when you scroll left PAST the calendar icon and the hidden messages pop up when you scroll right PAST the messages icon. The icons are from Blackberry Theme Lab and the 3G logo is from defitism (don't know if I spelled it correctly)

Can you please customize the home screen icons?
    07-15-10 05:07 PM
    Which icons are you referring to? The word icons or the ones that pop up with the dock? If you're talking about the ones that pop up they are set to the order you have on your application screen. If not then what is it you want done?

07-15-10 07:44 PM
    Mas when will you be posting this theme? It looks very nice, I would leave everything as is, great job! Post it!

07-15-10 07:55 PM
    I'm just waiting for the OTA to get approved from mybbota.com. I saw something that needed fixing yesterday so I had to re do it on that website. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the link for it.

07-15-10 08:06 PM
    Cool, thanks!

07-15-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD