Please note, this is NOT a theme. This is a theme add-on designed to compliment OS6 themes.

Hey everybody,

I know a lot of people are running OS6 themes on their devices, or are using themes that use OS6 style icons. Some of the best selling themes on the market right now are OS6 lookalike themes, but they're missing something: a real updating calendar icon.

As many of you know, the calendar icon on OS6 dynamically updates, and so we wanted to bring this functionality to OS5 users.

RealCal OS6 Edition is an exact replica of the updating calendar icon found in OS6. It's got great performance, a small memory footprint, and it's super simple to set up. Once you install RealCal, it automatically takes over your original, non-updating calendar icon and replaces it with ours. It even works with hidden today themes!

We used actual OS6 graphics to build it, and it's a pixel perfect replica of the real updating OS6 calendar icon. RIM themselves couldn't have done a better job.

So if you're using an OS6 theme or a theme with OS6 style icons and you want to complete the look, you need RealCal OS6 Edition.

And of course, it's from BlingBerry Themes, so you know it comes backed with the best technical support available. If you ever have a problem with any of our products, you can contact us: [email protected]. We respond to every inquiry personally, and often within 24 hours.

Last edited by hastings; 10-30-10 at 02:49 PM.
    10-30-10 11:51 AM
    Is there any difference between this one and the one that is in your iphone simulator theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 12:18 PM
    Is there any difference between this one and the one that is in your iphone simulator theme?

Yes! Besides the look, this version takes over your main calendar icon and works with international languages. (it's also a bit more optimized)

The good news is that we'll be taking what we've created here and applying it to The iPhone Simulator shortly. (free update, of course)
    11-01-10 08:16 PM
    Nice, the realcal icon is pretty cool. I'll be watching for the update!

11-01-10 08:46 PM
    Just wondering if this has rolled out into the simulator theme yet. The link I have still takes me into "calandar 1.1"

11-08-10 09:20 PM
    Just wondering if this has rolled out into the simulator theme yet. The link I have still takes me into "calandar 1.1"

If you send me an email: [email protected]

I'll send you a preview copy of the updated calendar application for the iPhone Simulator.
    11-09-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD