Didn't even notice this theme until I checked the newest themes in mobihand app store. A friend of mine purchased this yesterday and I got to play with it, simply love it. Its similiar to BT's UI theme but without the flipclock which I prefer. I dont buy themes that often but I'm gonna treat myself on fathers day and buy this theme. Its an amazing theme people!!! Also if your gonna buy this theme, wait till tomorrow when HedoneDesign is the featured developer of the week( you get 50% of all themes).

Sense
    Last edited by Hypnotic; 06-19-10 at 05:03 PM.
    06-19-10 05:01 PM
    This looks like a great theme..I went to the site and see that its still the same price..then does is go down??..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 09:52 AM
    Just a reminder, this week is HedoneDesign's theme throw down week. Just checked their site and Sense will only be 50% off Monday June 21. I will be getting as soon as the price change occurs. I know some of dont purchase themes but I have first hand seen this theme up close and messed around with it and it was so smooth, fast and worked really well. I will try my best to upload screen caps of my device with some of features etc. tomorrow.

It just dropped in price, $3.49 and I got it, woot!!!
    Last edited by Hypnotic; 06-21-10 at 12:12 AM.
    06-21-10 12:08 AM
    Based on not many responses I guess I'm the only person who likes this theme. Regardless here are some screens from my phone with the theme itself. If you have any questions about I/m more than happy to fill you in.

06-21-10 11:19 PM
    I loved it dearly the day I downloaded it. I love the way it looks & moves.. BUT it sucks my battery down FAST! I still have it as active theme on my phone (till something better strikes my fancy...)
    06-22-10 09:46 AM
    I loved it dearly the day I downloaded it. I love the way it looks & moves.. BUT it sucks my battery down FAST! I still have it as active theme on my phone (till something better strikes my fancy...)
    Doesn't drain my battery.
    06-22-10 11:08 AM
    I would get but I can't buy it sadly ..unless you can send me the link pin:21811BBB ..It looks like a very great theme..

06-22-10 11:38 AM
    Doesn't drain my battery.

Hmmm Maybe it is 'cause I am playing with the phone more now? lol
    06-22-10 02:07 PM
    Hypnotic would you care to do my FireFox Theme for me??..The Post is already up and I've had alot of feedback and ppl sayin that they will do it but they all just back out right I'm the middle of it..I seen your CrabApple Theme and really admire you work..So could you do this plz??..In my original post I have a selection of wallpapers that are pretty good!..

06-23-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD