Hey, I love the theme and I have one small question. How do I type in the google search bar? I use an 8530, and I just can't work out how to type into the box. If i select the google symbol and click it takes me to the clock lol, am I being stupid?

Also, for the weather dock, is there a way to remove the dark bar that gives the title or conditions/current temp? Because that's there, it means my weather icon is shrunk to a small size that means I can't read the temperature well (i use beweather)

Thanks in advance
    Hey, I believe that it is mentioned in the opening post somewhere. But you have to move the google search web link that VinceThePrince provides and move that to either the 5th or 6th slot in your app screen. Can't remember the exact one, but like I said, its mentioned in the opening post. Right now I assume you have the clock app there, and that's why its coming up. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 03:02 PM
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay I've been caught up with a lot of things going on. To answer your questions, the first post on here dictates how you should handle the google search bar. As for the weather, I'll increase the size of it in an update so the temp. is more readable, thanks for the input! And thanks bbpound for helping me out with the questions
    07-26-10 12:56 PM
    Hi thanks for your purchase =D

To answer your question, since it is a theme, when you do a battery pull, it will reset to what it was in its initial state. There is no workaround for that, unfortunately. Hope you like everything else about it so far though =)
    Wrong.. My other themes don't do that

07-26-10 02:38 PM
    Wrong.. My other themes don't do that

Can you please tell me which themes you're speaking of.
    07-26-10 03:18 PM
    Hey Vince, been meaning to bring this up. For some unknown reason, Whenever I scroll from left to right from the transparencey Today page to the main screen with with the weather slot I get an overlap of both pages and have to either scroll back and forth till it goes away or power off my BB and then turn it back on. Any way to fix this. Below are some screens from my phone and what I'm talking about. First and second pic are "today screen" and "main screen" w/weather slot. The third pic is when they mesh together.
    07-29-10 03:09 PM
    Hypnotic I had the same problem and was pretty aggravated till I realized that you need to be on the slot below the last calendar entry and above the bottom dock to navigate from the today screen to the others. Great theme Vince won this from the Crackberry contest and haven't looked back. Runs great on my curve 8330 so you can tell optimization of the theme was successful.
    07-29-10 11:36 PM
    Hello,I am Chinese . eh I have used blackberry about 3 years . I like it so much . The things I most like is to install some beautful themes ,then I see this one . I like it so much after the first looking I decide to buy it . But I don't know how I can get it . I never use that manner to pay , so can you tell me another method ? My email is [email protected] . what I use is blackberry curve 8520 5.0OS .Thank you very much .
    07-30-10 02:09 AM
    After you purchased you should have gotten an email with a link to download the theme to your phone. Check there and let us know if this helps at all. Make sure to do a battery pull after downloading!

07-30-10 08:58 AM
    awesome theme, i totally would have bought it.. aside from the fact that i just picked up my HTC Legend (android phone) and freakin love it!
    07-30-10 01:21 PM
    Hypnotic I had the same problem and was pretty aggravated till I realized that you need to be on the slot below the last calendar entry and above the bottom dock to navigate from the today screen to the others. Great theme Vince won this from the Crackberry contest and haven't looked back. Runs great on my curve 8330 so you can tell optimization of the theme was successful.
    Thanks, I also think Uber Twitter was blogging the transitions to.
    07-31-10 12:54 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD