Beautiful Day is an AWESOME theme! This theme has compact and dedicated buttons along the bottom for the most commonly used programs (contacts, calendar, browser, email and sms/text). There are also 5 individually hidden icons along the bottom that rise up and disappear down and you can customize these 5 icons to your liking! The meters run along the right side of the screen and there are 2 app slots also along the right side! Place your favorite and weather apps for easy and convenient access in these 2 positions. You have a large clock in the upper left hand corner of the screen but there is plenty of room to see your favorite wallpaper too! Custom web 2.0 style icons in shades of green and unique focus effect gives you a great look.

Features:

* 5 compact, always visible, buttons along bottom.
    * 5 hidden icons that float up from the bottom.
    * Weather App and Favorite Slot along right border.
    * Screens transition using the fade effect.
    * Menus open by sliding in from the left and sliding out to the left.
    * Unique layout allows accessing most apps from home screen.
    * Wallpaper friendly!
    * Custom Icons in web 2.0 / iphone style.
    * Home screen icons use QUAKE effect when selected.
    * Custom message and browser icons.
    * Custom and animated infinity sign hourglass.
    * Plus MORE...

Purchase this theme at the crackberry app store here: Beautiful Day - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Gammaxgoblin; 03-04-10 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
    03-03-10 06:05 PM
    We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. It may have moved, or it may no longer be available.

We'd like to help you reach the intended destination, so please try one of the following options:
    Check the URL address you entered to make sure that it is correct.
    If you are using a bookmark, go to the home page of the store you are trying to access
    03-04-10 12:32 PM
    Would work well as a today plus theme..

Tim
    03-04-10 12:47 PM
    Nice work!
    03-04-10 12:57 PM
    The link is fixed! Thanks for the heads up and thanks for the props!
    03-04-10 07:12 PM
    This would be better if the backgrounds weren't the beautiful day, still looks good though.
    03-06-10 05:26 AM
    What kind of backgrounds would you like to see? Do you mean the the menu background? Thanks for the feedback!!!
    03-07-10 10:02 AM
    Plz can u put this for free and for 4.6 please...
    03-08-10 09:10 AM
    Plz can u put this for free and for 4.6 please...
    Lol..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-08-10 06:11 PM
    GREAT NEWS! This theme on promo for just $2.49 for a limited time!!!
    03-09-10 09:17 AM
    I just wanted to thank everyone for making this theme a HUGE success! More downloads than i can believe! THANKS CB Nation!
    03-11-10 11:33 AM
    This theme is awesome....too bad its not for the storm....if that is a possibility that would be great to get

03-12-10 07:03 AM
    What kind of backgrounds would you like to see? Do you mean the the menu background? Thanks for the feedback!!!

it would be very nice if it was plain black for the very first screen then the homepage pink with black writing and for it to work with 4.6
    03-17-10 02:45 PM
    Great News! The 4.6 version has been updated and works great now! The font I was using only worked well in 4.7 and newer. All is well now and 4.6 users are a go!
    03-17-10 08:45 PM
    Thanks for all the + feedback, keep it coming!!
    03-21-10 09:27 AM
    new version update available! added hidden today and main menu icons have better readablility. Thanks!
    05-05-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD