$2.00
    OS 4.6 / 5.0

bbVista is bringing the best of both worlds into one. We all love our Blackberry but we also all love our PC�s. This theme incorporates Vista like icons into the Blackberry world. This theme features Vista backgrounds, Vista icons, and there is even a slot for an extra application (top left corner). This slot is usually for the weather app but you can use it for whatever you like. Let�s take a look at the theme.

Zen

Weather App Slot

More images can be found here.

Purchase yours today.
    OS 4.6 / 5.0 available.
    02-17-10 09:46 AM
    Can you remove the profile icon on the homepage where the extraslot is for the weather application? I am not a fan of the profile icon, then I would gladly buy it!
    02-17-10 10:30 AM
    Does this have a hidden today screen?
    02-17-10 11:00 AM
    Can you remove the profile icon on the homepage where the extraslot is for the weather application? I am not a fan of the profile icon, then I would gladly buy it!
    I can if you would like. Purchase it now and send me over a PM with your mobi hand order number. I will make those changes for you and send you over a new OTA.

Does this have a hidden today screen?
    It does not, it would have interfered with the background. However, if you would like one, purchase the theme, send me over a PM with your mobihand over number and I will be more than happy to edit it for you.
    02-17-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD