check out berryfication editor rezn's review of v2.0 here!
    bbt�s Metro White|Black v2.0 by bbt Designs | Berryfication

thanks again rezn!

v2.0 RELEASED!
    Some of the improvements and additions:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    **added hideable today area (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) -- swipe right from calendar items to show SMS/MMS, swipe left from SMS/MMS to show calendar items
    **entirely recoded! removed thousands of lines of code and even redid some of the themes (namely 95xx/96xx/97xx/89xx versions). so this version is faster and more stable than ever!
    **changed hide weather to caps+X
    **changed menus/popups to white for Metro White
    **changed font to grey for Metro Black to fix visibility issues in third party apps
    What began as Zuneberry HD has transformed into Metro, a streamlined, professional, stylish and functional wallpaper-friendly theme!

Thanks goes out to Tellsells for being incredibly responsive and helpful in testing and refining this theme, to HoopzKid for also being incredibly helpful in porting this to the storm, to Aftashok for brainstorming and testing on a 9700 and StaticFX for his awesome findings into the wonders of what is possible with the right coding!

some unique features:
    • nearly everything on the homescreen is hideable, making Metro highly customizable and wallpaper friendly!
    • dock icon text is hideable via shortcut keys (see navigation preview below)
    • today area is hideable (caps+T shows, ESCAPE hides) - swipe right from calendar to show SMS, left from SMS for calendar
    • the dock FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon FADES in/out when you show/hide respectively
    • the weather icon has status text (app icon name)
    • custom flash animation on focus of homescreen icons (the box around the icon flashes and then stays visible)

so here it is, Metro!

Also, there are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = bbm
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts
    • J locks dock, U unlocks it
    • X hides weather, Z shows weather
    • * shows icon text, # hides icon text
    • W hides dock underlay, # or * shows it
    • T shows today area, ESCAPE hides it (swipe right from calendar for SMS, left from SMS for Calendar)

And with the Metro bundle, your device can adapt to your lifestyle!
    Metro White's stark contrast of black text on white background for message lists, menus and popups make it ideal for use in bright settings.
    Metro Black is ideal for nighttime or dark settings (cinemas or lowlit parties).
    With its smooth grey fonts on black background, its easy on the eyes.

I worked very hard to make this theme work perfectly, I hope you all enjoy it!

Links are up!

if you are on a mobile device, go to themes>bundles to access the bundle (should be within the first 3 pages)

let me know what you think!
    And feel free to post screenshots!

Enjoy!
    Bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 08-21-10 at 02:18 PM.
    06-23-10 07:23 AM
    GOD! I wish they weren't premium ( Just like everyone else )..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 09:09 PM
    i love this theme but man why $4.99 ... ill pay $1.99 for it
    06-25-10 11:12 PM
    it was 2.99 for early adopters, but recently raised to 4.99 when the promo ended

since i just released new devices, once i add the storm i *may* lower it for a limited time again

it is premium because ive spent a crazy amount of time creating and refining this theme

i assure you if you use it you will appreciate all the hard work and feel that it is worth the money!

you can check the other forums (like for 9000 or tour or 9700) for more feedback on the theme. not sure why there hasnt been more here (probably because i released it later)

glad you like the theme!

bbt
    Last edited by blackberrytourer; 06-26-10 at 02:33 AM.
    06-26-10 12:52 AM
    Wish it had non-hidden today. I like being able to see the msgs and calander
    at all times.

Tim
    06-26-10 07:58 PM
    Great theme, just purchased the bundle. Nice work.
    06-27-10 06:35 PM
    hey I just bought the theme, 4.99 was a bit pricey but I wanted to support the maker of the theme. this is my first BB experience and I'm loving it all. I left android because it got boring a few months back. Finally switched service providers. Hey one question about this theme. How can I get the weather to display in the upper left hand corner of the homescreen?
    06-28-10 12:53 AM
    for 8530 showing weather is A

other versions is now Z after v1.3

at a later date i will update 8530, but have to leave tomorrow morning for europe for two weeks!

thanks for the support! i greatly appreciate it, its been a lot of work!
    bbt
    06-28-10 12:56 AM
    i just bought the theme thanks but i need help setting it up
    07-18-10 08:52 PM
    i just bought the theme thanks but i need help setting it up
    send me an email to [email protected] and ill help you out no problem
    07-19-10 03:24 AM
    v2.0 released! check first post for some of the improvements/changes

i recoded the svg by hand, removing thousands of lines of code, and even redid some of the theme builder files (for 95xx/89xx/96xx/97xx), so this version is faster and more stable than ever!

enjoy!
    Bbt
    07-28-10 04:00 AM
    Hey, just purchased this theme, and am having a rough time setting it all up. I sent an email your way, hope you can help me out. Great looking theme though.

07-28-10 12:05 PM
    I have had it a while and just got the updated version. I'd love user defined fonts. The menus are a bit hard on the eye (old eyes!). Not a deal breaker - just would be great. Txs!
    07-28-10 03:08 PM
    Why in v2.0 are the notification icons not showing above the clock on homescreen??

07-29-10 05:02 PM
    I'm also not seeing the notifications on the homescreen I really love this theme and it would be great if an update would show those notifications.
    07-29-10 08:24 PM
    I have had it a while and just got the updated version. I'd love user defined fonts. The menus are a bit hard on the eye (old eyes!). Not a deal breaker - just would be great. Txs!
    for metro black RIM doesnt allow user defined fonts (theme builder limitation) but i can do a custom version for a small fee if you would like with larger fonts? email me [email protected] if you would like

Why in v2.0 are the notification icons not showing above the clock on homescreen??

I'm also not seeing the notifications on the homescreen I really love this theme and it would be great if an update would show those notifications.
    sorry about that! i found the error in the svg file and fixed/reupped all the files

i didnt put out an update because its a small fix, but you can redownload the themes and they should all reactivate the notifications on homescreen!

thanks!
    bbt
    07-30-10 01:25 PM
    i downloaded this theme yesterday on my 8530 and i am not seeing the weather icon above the clock i like that and was wondering is that just for the bold device
    07-31-10 10:11 AM
    This was my first theme I bought pretty pricey but i love it..... the font is small for me because I like big font but to change it cost 2.99$ more so i just stop using the theme
    07-31-10 01:07 PM
    i downloaded this theme yesterday on my 8530 and i am not seeing the weather icon above the clock i like that and was wondering is that just for the bold device
    Also, there are 8 shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    N = bbm
    M = Messages
    $ = SMS/MMS
    L = Profiles
    @ = Connections
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    K = Calendar
    O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts
    J locks dock, U unlocks it
    X hides weather, Z shows weather
    * shows icon text, # hides icon text
    W hides dock underlay, # or * shows it
    T shows today area, ESCAPE hides it (swipe right from calendar for SMS, left from SMS for Calendar)
    07-31-10 01:14 PM
    ok when i talk about the weather icon i am talking about the one in the notifications area above the clock that looks like a thermometer it does not show up on my 8530 the big weather icon does in the left corner but i like the one above the clock that way you don't need the other one
    07-31-10 05:27 PM
    ok when i talk about the weather icon i am talking about the one in the notifications area above the clock that looks like a thermometer it does not show up on my 8530 the big weather icon does in the left corner but i like the one above the clock that way you don't need the other one
    This does not show on my 8520 either. I'd really like to be able to see it! Also, does the download include metro black and metro white? I'm only seeing metro white, no "theme bundle" as indicated.

08-01-10 12:36 AM
    that is a feature of beweather, a third party app i have purchased a while back. its a really sweet app, and actually works really well with metro black (you can black it out in settings)

This does not show on my 8520 either. I'd really like to be able to see it! Also, does the download include metro black and metro white? I'm only seeing metro white, no "theme bundle" as indicated.
    there is an add bundle button below all the versions and above the product description. it seems some stores dont show bundles for some odd reason, but mobihand's main store does. the bundle includes both metro black and metro white.
    08-02-10 12:50 PM
    hey everyone, letting you know the price will be dropped for a while to 2.99!

enjoy!

bbt
    09-10-10 03:05 AM
    Thinking bout giving this one a shot.. It looks smooth and sleek.. Keep up the work fam..
    09-10-10 05:34 PM
    Hey everyone, for a limited time during the release of my new theme SLATE, Metro will be selling for 99 cents!

find slate here bbt's SLATE | fast and functional - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Enjoy!

bbt
    09-23-10 03:34 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD