Ah yes it's that time of year again. Where loved ones share with each other flowers and chocolates. But if you're a BlackBerry nut like me you want to show your significant other how much you care for them with a gift for their BlackBerry. With this theme you not only have nice red colors to go with the holiday but also a spot on the homescreen to place a special message to your loved one. On the red banner your owner information will appear.

In order to change the owner info go to options/owner/change the text to whatever you want/save. For the changes to fully show on the homescreen turn all your connections off then on again.

This theme is also intended for everyday use besides Valentine's Day so go ahead and grab a copy today!

Theme is for OS 5.0 ONLY

• U-shape dock with customizable icons - (7 for keyboard devices, 6 for touchscreen devices)
    • Hide-able dock - (for keyboard devices click the escape (back) key to hide dock, spacebar to show dock) (for touchscreen devices click anywhere on the screen to hide dock, click again anywhere on the screen to show dock)
    • No screen or menu transitions
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly

Get Amor at the Crackberry store HERE
    01-25-11 06:10 PM
    very nice theme.
    01-25-11 09:13 PM
    Its about time! I've been waiting for an 85xx theme from u. I've been following @rezn to see if u posted something. Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 06:09 AM
    Its about time! I've been waiting for an 85xx theme from u. I've been following @rezn to see if u posted something. Thanks again!

Haha well what can I say love was in the air :-p you can also follow me if you like @Pootermobile

And you're welcome!

03-07-11 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD