Anyone know where i can get a Philadelphia Eagles Theme for my phone?? i can't seem to find one anywhere
    ps my phone is the bb 8530 curve os 5.0
    Last edited by iamgrl30; 08-26-10 at 10:05 AM. Reason: forgot model of phone
    08-26-10 09:40 AM
    I realize that you are a new member, but there is a sub forum on crackberry for theme questions and idea's.

8530/20 Themes Forum

Check out that link, and search in that forum - I'm pretty sure there much be an Eagles theme there for ya somewhere If not, post there and ask if there would be anyone willing to make you one.

Welcome to Crackberry Feel free to post on this board if you encounter any issues with your phone. We would love to help
    08-26-10 10:03 AM
    thank you. i am new, and i am just getting the hang of this phone. thanks.
    08-26-10 10:07 AM
    thank you. i am new, and i am just getting the hang of this phone. thanks.
    No problem Since you are new I would highly recommend reading the Blackberry 101 Series. It's a fantastic read and piled with helpful information about your Berry
    08-26-10 10:16 AM
    i will definitely read it over!! thanks again. anywhere i can check out on how to get a scratch off the screen?
    08-26-10 10:21 AM
    i will definitely read it over!! thanks again. anywhere i can check out on how to get a scratch off the screen?
    *Edited*

Well thats a bummer about your screen. Um not that I can think of. But, maybe someone can help you out. :/
    Last edited by rcnathan; 08-26-10 at 10:46 AM.
    08-26-10 10:37 AM
    ahh yes the toothpaste... i tried the toothpaste & that didn't work. someone told me meguiars wax. but that makes me a little nervous. but my phone did smell minty fresh lol.
    08-26-10 10:39 AM
    Haha well toothpaste was my only suggestion. You may want to look into a good screen protector. However, I've never used phone. I figure a phone is going to get beat up anyways....so mind as well just let it happen. But, a screen protector isn't a bad purchase
    08-26-10 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD