Hi! I really like the default OS 5 theme on my BB 8520 (Precision Zen) but I would like to know if anyone could upload it with transitions.
    Same icons, same fonts, same dock, same everything but with cool transitions.
    Thanks in advance!
    08-21-10 04:41 PM
    Some themes vary a little from carrier to carrier. What a "default" theme on Verizon here in the US, or with Bell in Canada, may look different on Vodafone in the UK even if we are talking about the same model of phone. How about posting a screen capture of what you have and therefore people have a better idea of what you'd like and therefore help you accordingly.
    08-21-10 04:46 PM
    You are absolutely right, here they are. If they're not enough just let me know.
    Thanks.
    08-21-10 05:35 PM
    You are absolutely right, here they are. If they're not enough just let me know.
    Thanks.
    Alright, that looks about the same for the Verizon default one. If you want only transitions, I will have an OTA in 1 hour or so.
    08-21-10 05:46 PM
    Wow thanks a lot! take your time, if a have it by tomorrow or so it would be great too.
    Really looking forward to see it!

Thank you so much!
    08-21-10 05:53 PM
    Let's see if you like this. I mixed up the transitions

OTA 5.0
    08-21-10 05:59 PM
    I really like it, but I have problems opening menus since they don't fully display until I scroll through them all (I leave a screenshot), and if it's not too much asking, I would like to see more fade transitions.

I can never thank you enough, seriously.
    Thank you.
    08-21-10 06:17 PM
    I really like it, but I have problems opening menus since they don't fully display until I scroll through them all (I leave a screenshot), and if it's not too much asking, I would like to see more fade transitions.

I can never thank you enough, seriously.
    Thank you.

I am not a fan of transitions on my themes, therefore, I have never actually done any. I am thinking some transitions work better than others. I will stick to only fade then.
    08-21-10 06:22 PM
    Here you go. Hopefully, this will fix your issues. I used fade all throughout

OTA 5.0
    08-21-10 06:31 PM
    Ok so now it is very good! but there's one last issue: when I open an app or folder from the full menu the fade doesn't appear, it uses no transition, but if a hit the menu button to display the options menu, it uses the fade effect. So the problem is just the fade effect opening things from the full menu.

If you can fix it would be nice, and if you don't want to or can't is fine too, you already did too much for me.

thank you
    08-21-10 06:48 PM
    On theme builder, there are about 8 options to add transitions. Knowing how each behaves and how it actually works on the blackberry it would be extremely hard. I put everything to fade, so hopefully that will work. I had the applications list to none to avoid the previous issue.

OTA 5.0
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-27-11 at 01:35 AM.
    08-21-10 07:01 PM
    Ok, so now it is just perfect.

Thank you very much. I'm very glad to see that there are such good people like you out there willing to help.

Thank you so much.
    08-21-10 07:09 PM
    Hey no problem. I am working on a simple Zen theme, on black, orange, pink, green, and red (5 different themes); with blackberry-leather-like wallpapers. So be on the look out for that. If there's any other themes or suggestions that you may have pm me, as I don't really subscribe to threads. I always look for new projects and to help people out. Go to my profile and check out some of the other themes I have posted here on cb.
    08-21-10 07:15 PM
    Sure I will!

thanks again!
    08-21-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD