Can someone please make me a orlando magic theme similar to the lebron jame cleveland with howard or vince carter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 04:56 PM
    Just download my LeBron theme. You're gonna want it after the Magic loses to the Cavs. Lol
    04-23-10 06:07 PM
    Just download my LeBron theme. You're gonna want it after the Magic loses to the Cavs. Lol
    Well have to c bout that didn't we stop lebron last year???? Tell the refs ti stop givin howard rookie calls and give superstar calls like he deserves

04-23-10 06:47 PM
    Well no one man can do it. Even Jordan needed a team around him. And didn't we come within a shot of beating you guys without LBJ a couple weeks ago? Oh but you guys made excuses. That's right. Plus we have the stopper for Howard. The REAL Superman. He made Dwight look like his *****. Should be a good series when it gets to that point.
    04-23-10 07:00 PM
    Well no one man can do it. Even Jordan needed a team around him. And didn't we come within a shot of beating you guys without LBJ a couple weeks ago? Oh but you guys made excuses. That's right. Plus we have the stopper for Howard. The REAL Superman. He made Dwight look like his *****. Should be a good series when it gets to that point.
    Shaq can only give u 10-15 min a game good luck wit that yall beat us a couple weeks ago but didn't we take the season series????

04-23-10 07:27 PM
    My bad here I thought I was having an intelligent conversation with someone that actually knew basketball. Oops. Shaq was averaging around 25-30 minutes vefore the injury, and you guys have no answer for shaq and Z in the game at the same time. And with Jamison, who you only saw twice, both times w/o shaq and once w/o Z, we are even more dangerous. And good excuse about the end of the season, you guys won that game, and I'm pretty sure we split the season series and that last game again was w/o LBJ and you still almost lost.. Geez know your facts before you come at me.

If I was at all worried about the Magic I wouldn't be talking, but after being a huge NBA fan for about 20 yrs, I think I'll trust my opinion over yours.

**** if the Cavs lose to the Magic when the meet, I will make the sweetest Orlando theme ever and rock it till next season starts. Lol
    04-23-10 07:53 PM
    Wow... Mulisha took that arguement... The lebron theme is fire though...

04-23-10 08:23 PM
    WINNER!!! Lol. I will probably make the theme for him. I'm just real backed up on requests for friends, so it might not be done until around Eastern Conference Finals.
    04-23-10 08:59 PM
    Let's just be glad orlando and cleveland are both good enough to run the east, I'm so tired of boston and detroit there time is done..now let's just whoop LA's @55 and end there damn status at the top..orlando magic theme would be super appreciated tho

04-30-10 01:48 PM
    Now that's how u open a series take notes Cleveland fans!!!! R u scared yet, but u were probably to busy thinkin bout Boston. LOL

05-05-10 06:04 AM
    Yeah actually we are focused on Boston...because that's who we are playing. Don't brag when you have the easiest road thru the playoffs. Oh and real nice, the only 3 votes Howard got for MVP were from people connected to the Magic. That's pretty douchy. You just sit back and be glad you get the Hawks instead of the Celts. In the end the Cavs are better for having played better competition.
    05-05-10 07:03 PM
    If you guys keep playin the way u have we will be playing Boston yall were pretty close to going back to boston down 2-0!!! And to lead the league in blocks and rebounds back to back something that has never been done is pretty remarkable especially when u consider all the great centers we've had in the league. By the way I've been watchin nba basketball for over 20 years myself so I'm no newbeeee to the game and the cavs probably will be better off for having played a better team if u get past them... All in fun though I enjoy having basketball talk can never get enough

05-06-10 05:29 AM
    Maybe magic fans should take note of how the King takes over a game. Tonights first half was a message to Boston, Orlando, and any other team about what happens when King James is pissed. He took it easy in the second half just because he is a kind ruler and didn't want to embarrass Boston too bad. I'm not worried about this series, I think any rational thinking Orlando fan might be about the next round at this point. You might steam roll the Hawks, but they don't even belong in the same league as the Cavs. 38pts, 8reb and 7assists, and he could have easily had 22 more points had he imposed his will. Be afraid Boston, be afraid Orlando, this isn't the same Cavs team from the past 2 seasons.

Ok I think we are about to be in danger of this thread getting moved. Lol, it hasn't been a theme thread since the OP.
    05-07-10 09:23 PM
    Maybe magic fans should take note of how the King takes over a game. Tonights first half was a message to Boston, Orlando, and any other team about what happens when King James is pissed. He took it easy in the second half just because he is a kind ruler and didn't want to embarrass Boston too bad. I'm not worried about this series, I think any rational thinking Orlando fan might be about the next round at this point. You might steam roll the Hawks, but they don't even belong in the same league as the Cavs. 38pts, 8reb and 7assists, and he could have easily had 22 more points had he imposed his will. Be afraid Boston, be afraid Orlando, this isn't the same Cavs team from the past 2 seasons.

Ok I think we are about to be in danger of this thread getting moved. Lol, it hasn't been a theme thread since the OP.
    What up mr cleveland yall just have 1 star we have a team if 1 guy doesn't show up we can cover 4 him if yall don't make the conference finals can I get that theme sooner!!!!lol!!!!!!

05-09-10 05:35 PM
    I think I'll make that theme for you now. The Cavs really blew it. LeBron really blew it. They are down 23 right now, and have little chance of winning this series now. I can man up when I'm wrong, and I was wrong about this team obviously. It was a great regular season, unfortunately it means little when you can't compete in the playoffs.
    05-11-10 09:32 PM
    That series isn't quit over yet, but I would like to have that them whenever u get a chance. Kinda hope they do come back I was kind of enjoying theses little discussions

05-12-10 07:52 AM
    So how soon can I get that theme?????

05-14-10 05:58 AM
    I'll see if I can work on it a little this weekend. After my stomach stops turning from this last series. Lol.
    05-14-10 01:30 PM
    Good 1 hope I get it before the finals. Do u think lebron will go to chicago or maybe miami?????? Then he would definitely get championship!!!

05-14-10 01:37 PM
    will this theme work on the tour? if not... wanna make one for the tour also please
    05-15-10 12:49 PM
    If he leaves I'm guessing Miami. I believe they have more room under the cap than Chicago. I do love how the media is completely leaving the possibility out that he could very well stay in Cleveland though. ESPN and the other sports media wants him out of C-town badly. Its clear they hate giving us the national spotlight. Look at the Browns, sure they are terrible, but this coming season every single game is at 1pm on Sunday. No afternoon games, no Sunday night, Monday Night or Thursday Night. I'm hoping he stays just to **** ESPN off, but at this point doubt it will happen.
    05-15-10 10:31 PM
    Miami would be a heck of a team wit him and wade the king could get a ring then

05-16-10 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD