Attention Curve 85xx users who have been running ONYXia 4 Basic, I would like to inform you that ONYXia 4 Pro and Ultimate will make its debut and will finally become available for your devices sometime tomorrow (Monday, March 22). ONYXia 4 has been completely rewritten and graphically redesigned, it definitely is worth checking out! Please keep a sharp eye on the main ONYXia 4 thread for details:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/ony...9700-a-426941/
    03-22-10 01:24 AM
    I'm waiting... Its march 22...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 08:40 AM
    hey man i really like ur themes, they are off the hook. i am using the onxyia 4.1 basic and i love it. so i was wondering if i paid u, can u make something similiar to that...like to top i love with the weather in the middle and right side icon of my choice, i totally like it but can u make one with custom icons? if so let me know i am interested

email me at [email protected]
    03-22-10 10:27 AM
    I'm waiting... Its march 22...

I'm exporting and uploading them for all devices, it will take a few hours, but will be up today for sure!
    03-22-10 11:29 AM
    BTW if anyone only wants the Basic (free) version, I've updated it to 4.5 (used to be 4.1) so you can download the latest Basic now =)
    03-22-10 01:09 PM
    BTW if anyone only wants the Basic (free) version, I've updated it to 4.5 (used to be 4.1) so you can download the latest Basic now =)
    Nice job! :-)
    03-22-10 06:00 PM
    This is the best theme i have ran thus far! The only thing that would make it better would be a hidden today.
    But that is by no means a complaint. Excellent work!
    03-22-10 06:51 PM
    This is the best theme i have ran thus far! The only thing that would make it better would be a hidden today.
    But that is by no means a complaint. Excellent work!
    You're running the Basic version, which is plain. The Pro and Ultimate have those special features.
    03-22-10 06:54 PM
    whoa, great news! My wife and I loves this theme! Will check it out the special features available in PRO and Ultimate version
    03-22-10 07:42 PM
    I guess the PRO and ULTIMATE is not up yet... downloaded the BASIC and it does looks good, too bad it's only 6 icons compare to the previous BASIC 16

Any idea when the new PRO and ULTIMATE be up?
    03-22-10 08:29 PM
    I guess the PRO and ULTIMATE is not up yet... downloaded the BASIC and it does looks good, too bad it's only 6 icons compare to the previous BASIC 16

Any idea when the new PRO and ULTIMATE be up?
    Within the hour, my friend! I'm just uploading it now to MobiHand, it takes a long time =(
    03-22-10 08:42 PM
    cool! do keep us in the loop
    03-22-10 09:36 PM
    Umm so how do you get to the Pro and Ultimate versions??..do you have a link to both cuz that would be great..

03-22-10 10:01 PM
    Umm so how do you get to the Pro and Ultimate versions??..do you have a link to both cuz that would be great..

They aren't up quite yet. Soon though!
    03-22-10 10:30 PM
    They aren't up quite yet. Soon though!
    Oh ok..thank you..

03-22-10 10:56 PM
    It's ready now! Please check the main thread for links.
    03-22-10 10:57 PM
    It's ready now! Please check the main thread for links.
    Hi I really love this theme and have been anticipating it for the 8500. But I was really excited for the screen with the iconify links. Is there any chance that eventually you will make one with those features for the 8500?

03-23-10 02:28 PM
    Hi I really love this theme and have been anticipating it for the 8500. But I was really excited for the screen with the iconify links. Is there any chance that eventually you will make one with those features for the 8500?

I downloaded the triple screen ultimate in red. Its fantastic but when I move icons around they only move on the middle screen. I wanted it how you had the very first versions where you had those screens made for Iconify. I'm so in love with that. I tried to download the old version and it says not compatible with the 8530. Is there a wasy for me to move asround icons on the last home screen to make it look like you had it? Also thx for replying so fast!

03-23-10 06:24 PM
    I downloaded the triple screen ultimate in red. Its fantastic but when I move icons around they only move on the middle screen. I wanted it how you had the very first versions where you had those screens made for Iconify. I'm so in love with that. I tried to download the old version and it says not compatible with the 8530. Is there a wasy for me to move asround icons on the last home screen to make it look like you had it? Also thx for replying so fast!

Sorry, I ditched the dedicated Web/Contacts screens because people didn't like getting locked down. You can still put those on the third screen using Iconify, there are 12 icons there, just like the previous 12 (6 Web + 6 Contacts).
    03-24-10 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD