I'd be happy to test this out for you
    05-08-10 07:20 AM
    v6 is in your in-box!
    05-08-10 07:28 AM
    I love your theme ! I will give you great feedback to upgrade your theme and give you good advice
    Email : [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 09:08 AM
    I want to test your theme. [email protected]
    05-08-10 09:43 AM
    You should just post an ota so you don't have to keep emailing people

05-08-10 10:08 AM
    I would like test it [email protected]
    05-08-10 11:18 AM
    Still liking the theme a lot. Good job with the application screen, but the wallpaper is still poking through at the bottom where the text is. I use a black and white picture as my wallpaper (it's actually an ultrasound picture... I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!), but the text is difficult for me to read. Keep up the good work.

05-08-10 06:00 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. Please be aware that you are using a BETA version of this theme.

So far, the theme has only been optimized for OS 4.6. Those screen/wallpaper bugs will disappear when using the OS 5 version, which I will release very soon.

Thanks for your patience.
    05-08-10 06:33 PM
    Thank you for the feedback. Please be aware that you are using a BETA version of this theme.

So far, the theme has only been optimized for OS 4.6. Those screen/wallpaper bugs will disappear when using the OS 5 version, which I will release very soon.

Thanks for your patience.
    I understand that the theme is beta. I wasn't complaining, just wanted to let you know so that you could fix it if you wanted. I appreciate you letting me test it out.

05-08-10 07:02 PM
    Hi, I'm sorry if my post sounded like I was offended. Because english is not my native language, I can't always tell how others consider what I'm saying I appreciate that you are supporting me so amazingly very much!

Anyways, everyone now hopefully knows that the bug derives from the OS compability

Thanks
    Will
    05-08-10 07:19 PM
    I would like to test this. [email protected]
    05-09-10 02:32 AM
    Hey , love to test, send a PM, thanx
    [email protected]
    05-09-10 07:12 AM
    i would love to test it out [email protected]
    05-10-10 02:44 PM
    Official release:
    You can now download this highly commended theme. Get it here:
    Mobile: Mobile Grayson 85 Theme

All known bugs have been removed and OS 5 is fully supported by now. I have gotten great feedback with this theme. Also, this theme has been tested intensely so you won't be disappointed. Try it out now!

Reviews:

"I believe this is what should have been installed on all BlackBerrys out of the box. You managed to take the OEM theme and completely refresh it into something new and eye catching. The way it pulls together is very professional and streamlined."

"Pictures don't do this theme justice... you have to see it for yourself on the device."

"The hover icons on the homescreen just rock my world at this point."

"I love your theme!"

"This is one of the very few themes I'll keep installed on my device."

I am sure you will like this theme. Enjoy!
    Thank you,
    Will
    05-15-10 12:34 PM
    Good to see this ready...nice job. :-)
    05-15-10 08:54 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD