I just got a new Blackberry Curve 8520 and I like all these themes but have no clue how to get them on my phone lol

Could someone please help me.....thanks
    08-31-10 07:09 PM
    I just got a new Blackberry Curve 8520 and I like all these themes but have no clue how to get them on my phone lol

Log in unto m.crackberry.com from your phone and go to this particular thread BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes Make sure you click on the links that are OTA. Every time you download a new theme, all of your icons would be moved to the original position from the factory, so you would have to move them to the way you like. If there's an update to an already downloaded theme, the previous icon arrangement will take place.

You could also email that particular jad file 0TA file to your phone itself while browsing from the computer, just right click and then go to copy link address and then paste that address into your blackberry email and send then download from there
    08-31-10 09:08 PM

If a link looks like this http:/bit.ly/bYJ2rN (shows up like --->) MyBBOTA.com Download - Mini Icons ......then on your phone, go to your browser and type in that link....download there and it works automatically.

Visit at Home - Jay's Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by jayman216; 08-31-10 at 10:03 PM.
    08-31-10 10:00 PM
    Thanks, I think I figured it out!
    08-31-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD