What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".

And you will, I believe in, find this feeling in the theme"Brisk"--It's wholly designed for this season and for your quiet heart.

MMDesign Brisk v1.6 New features!7/11/2010 update.clear and business theme.[premium]

========MMDesign========
    2010/11/2 V2.0 UPDATE

1,Add profiles icon on desktop.
    2,Remove the SMS on desktop,only messages and calendar.
    3,German characters fixed.
    4,Change background.
    5,Change the icons to the OS6 icons.
    6,Include the new OS6 notification icons.
    7,Fixed some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.

========MMDesign========
    2010/6/24 V1.2 UPDATE

1,Add the storm version.
    2,Change the hidden today to sms and mms today area.
    3,Change the profiles icon to a customized icon in homescreen.You can set for profiles,weather application,etc.
    4,Click unread icon to messages,Click battery meter to options,Click signal meter to manage connections.
    5,Click "0" to the 9th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    6,Some bug fixes.

Features:
    Clean and cool interface.
    Icons and today area will be hidden when press escape button and appear when press "0" button.(89,90,96,97 versions only)
    When click time,unread messages area,signal meter and battery meter on the desktop you will go to the Clock,Messages,Manage connections and Options.
    The date area --> Quicklaunch (Storm 95xx version only)
    Digital battery and Signal meter.
    When the battery is low or the signal is weak the digital number will turn red.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 8th icon in the applications list. (89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 6 small customized icons on the desktop.(Storm 95xx version with 1 big and 5 small customized icons)
    Original alarm icon.
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 11-03-10 at 08:57 AM.
    06-27-10 03:50 PM
    Great theme i have a 8530 os5 everything works great the escape and back button hides and appears also if i go down to the date and hit the pad only the today area hides my only problem is on the 8530 version there is a message in the today area and under the time this needs to be updated
    06-27-10 10:37 PM
    What gift for us in this summer?

For me I wonder escape from all the noises and hot weather.Just like the song "Take me

home country road" sung "country road ,take me home, to the place I belong ".
    Are you from West Virginia? I attended West Virginia University and the words of John Denver are always welcomed. Nice theme to.
    06-28-10 12:41 AM
    shame, the curves small resolution doesnt allow room for much detail, looks awesome on the storm though
    06-28-10 03:18 AM
    Special sales 4.99$ until the end of the month!

Thank you for your support!
    06-28-10 09:00 AM
    Waiting for your feedback
    06-29-10 04:56 PM
    Love it! Anyway of making the active call screen font bigger?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 08:13 PM
    Love it! Anyway of making the active call screen font bigger?

No problem!
    06-30-10 11:04 AM
    Using it now and loving it! Any thought to moving the clock to the bottom of the side bar? That would allow for more translucent space for wallpaper? And maybe changing the font on the clock to not be "mechanical" - the theme is too tranquil for a mechanic clock? ok that made no sense! Totally not a deal breaker! I love - love - love this theme!
    06-30-10 03:16 PM
    How bout scapping the stardard today. Making that area clear. Then changing the bottom bar to calendar. Which would allow for more entries for calendar and messages.

06-30-10 05:36 PM
    How bout scapping the stardard today. Making that area clear. Then changing the bottom bar to calendar. Which would allow for more entries for calendar and messages.

I will think about it.
    07-01-10 07:54 PM
    Okay I finally got the theme and love it but there is 1 thing that dissapoints me. The home screen background doesn't change when applying a different wallpaper. Can please change this so your wallpaper will show up on the homescreen as well? Also where are the other wallpapers u used?

07-03-10 01:38 AM
    Great Theme, I just hope the issue I stated above can be changed.

My current wall with this theme.

07-03-10 05:08 PM
    You said the homescreen, but it looks like the homescreen did change... If u mean the applications screen, that can't be user defined in theme builder. But the author of the theme can install a pic of ur choice. Prolly for a donation.

Great Theme, I just hope the issue I stated above can be changed.

My current wall with this theme.

07-03-10 08:06 PM
    You said the homescreen, but it looks like the homescreen did change... If u mean the applications screen, that can't be user defined in theme builder. But the author of the theme can install a pic of ur choice. Prolly for a donation.

Yes ,you said is right,that can't be user defined in theme builder.
    07-05-10 07:25 PM
    I installed OS 5.0 on my Curve 8350i, and this theme works like a charm. Only one problem that I can see. When I use the escape key to hide the dock of icons, there is no way to bring it back that I can see. Oddly enough, when I hover to where their location should be, I can see the icon names and even access the applications, but the dock is nowhere in sight.

That aside, I really like how this looks
    07-08-10 01:30 AM
    Hey I put this theme on yesterday, looks fantastic, though I do have a slight inquiry about it. The text on the call screen seems a little off. I don't know if that's how it should be or what, but will try and upload a picture later.
    Thanks and Cheers!
    07-09-10 07:59 AM
    The update will release tomorrow.Some part of this Brisk theme is special design like the alarm icon area and the weather icon area,many users like this set.As a developer,I can not meet the needs of all users.Thank you for your support,everyone,thanks!
    07-09-10 08:50 PM
    Gotta love updates!!!

07-10-10 05:56 PM
    I installed OS 5.0 on my Curve 8350i, and this theme works like a charm. Only one problem that I can see. When I use the escape key to hide the dock of icons, there is no way to bring it back that I can see. Oddly enough, when I hover to where their location should be, I can see the icon names and even access the applications, but the dock is nowhere in sight.

That aside, I really like how this looks
    The spacebar brings the dock back; very snappy animation too, I like it. I did notice if you have the messages or calendar part of the today screen highlighted and then hit the escape key, the overlay will remain. Just a little quirk though; I just scroll all the way up and then hit escape.

The only thing I have to comment on are the battery and signal indicators. I think an actual icon would be better than the numbers; rather than going with a traditional battery icon though, you could have that area be divided up into sections and have them fill up or empty depending on the level (the color could change too). Same with the signal strength. Dividing up the box and filling in the bars as needed would look slick I think.

Other than that, I'm diggin' the theme
    07-11-10 02:25 AM
    thats a good idea about the battery and signal bars except it would take away from your view of your wallpaper the only thing i wish is the time be moved to bottom since the background is dark
    07-11-10 07:47 AM
    Hey I was curious if an update was released? If so I'm yet to get it. Also what will be brought with the update? I bought the theme from Mobihand by the way.

07-11-10 09:36 AM
    2010/7/11 V1.6 UPDATE

1,Add the 85xx version.
    2,Click "0" to show the dock,click "space" to the 8th application in the applications list.click "z" to hide the today area only.(Storm version:add a button for hide the today area only.)
    3,Make the dock 6 icons a little bigger.
    4,Add the messages today area.
    5,Fix some bug.
    07-11-10 01:51 PM
    i like the idea of sms added to today area, the use of the space bar and the banner behind the time is transparent thanks for changing that it looks better than just the black GREAT JOB!
    07-11-10 03:26 PM
    thanks a lot ,it's amazing
    07-12-10 01:49 AM
118 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD