miPhone BLACK is a new approach to my old theme miPhone (formerly miBerry) It takes the look and feel of the original, but with updated icons, transitions, etc... It incorporates a single dock at the bottom with a sliding dock that holds additional icons. Very wallpaper friendly!

its available at the storefront here - miPhone BLACK and is on sale for the rest of the week for $1.99

even if you don't buy it, hate it, or love it. any feedback on the look or feel would be muuuuuuuuuch appreciated.

screenshots
    02-15-10 07:48 AM
    Add aweather slot,please!
    02-15-10 11:10 AM
    I got the MiPhone theme when I had a 8330 and it was by far my favorite! When I upgraded to the 8530 with OS 5, I swapped the 8330 version for the 8530 version (thanks Mobihand. However, while I tried it, I ended up deleting it. For what it's worth, the sliding dock is a bit too busy for some people - I know it's a preference.

For my money, I love the idea of a black-toned MiPhone theme. But if you could maybe offer a dumbed down version, ie, hidden today with a weather slot & no extra scrolling dock, I think you'd make a lot of people happy.

Anyway, just a few thoughts for you to consider.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-15-10 11:21 AM
    miPhone BLACK is a new approach to my old theme miPhone (formerly miBerry) It takes the look and feel of the original, but with updated icons, transitions, etc... It incorporates a single dock at the bottom with a sliding dock that holds additional icons. Very wallpaper friendly!

its available at the storefront here - miPhone BLACK and is on sale for the rest of the week for $1.99

even if you don't buy it, hate it, or love it. any feedback on the look or feel would be muuuuuuuuuch appreciated.

screenshots
    Can you please add a weather slot onto the homepage and then I would be more than happy to purchase it? Thanks
    02-15-10 01:18 PM
    looks nice...
    02-15-10 01:34 PM
    well i think you should make a custom icon folder for application, instant messaging, etc. they all look same.
    02-15-10 11:06 PM
    It shows the custom icons for the folders in the pics (wherever its OS supported)

nfldberryuser - I may just do that! I'm thinking something like "miPhone mini" no sliding screen but hidden today, weather slot, etc
    02-16-10 12:39 PM
    It shows the custom icons for the folders in the pics (wherever its OS supported)

nfldberryuser - I may just do that! I'm thinking something like "miPhone mini" no sliding screen but hidden today, weather slot, etc
    well, sadly it didn't show on my curve 8520...is there something wrong? it just show black folder icon.
    i'm using official os version 4.6.1.305
    02-17-10 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD