Lost Theme
    New Theme for Fans of the TV show "Lost"
    FREE
    Version 1.0.2 - April 25, 2010

Changes: font changes, home screen altered, some UI changes.
    See 9th post for new Home Screen screenshot.

For Curve 85xx
    OS 5 tested (may work on 4.6 but not tested).

Click here for 1.0.2 OTA Download.

Previous version 1.0.1 OTA download HERE
    (In case some prefer the previous look).

6 icon homescreen.
    Images from Lost on Home, App, Call and Lock screens.
    Icons utilize the Dharma logo shape

Please post here if there are any problems, suggestions etc.

NOTE: the first 2 screenshots are from the theme actually in action on my phone, the final 3 are from Theme Builder and the fonts display slightly different on the phone.
    Last edited by jabohn; 04-26-10 at 04:36 PM.
    04-02-10 01:20 AM
    OMG!!!!!! Those image captures are freaking amazing! I have the Curve 8330, and I really want this theme. Are you going to make one compatible?
    04-02-10 09:21 PM
    Very nice job.

I've 1 question & 2 comments.

Are you using the 3G replacement cheat?

If I may suggest. I would make the highlight text in "Lists" white. Like in the email lists. I would also make the focus icon on the Home & App Screens more pronounce, something that stands out. It's a bit hard to keep track of now. Otherwise, great backgrounds, color scheme is nice. Really good job.
    DReW

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 10:37 AM
    i love this show.. i would really like this theme except for the choice of the wallpaper on the main screen.. But very nice job and a cool idea !!
    04-03-10 01:50 PM
    Are you using the 3G replacement cheat?
    I don't know what that is.

I would make the highlight text in "Lists" white. Like in the email lists. I would also make the focus icon on the Home & App Screens more pronounce, something that stands out. It's a bit hard to keep track of now.
    I will look into this soon, maybe the next day or so.
    04-03-10 03:18 PM
    I have the Curve 8330, and I really want this theme. Are you going to make one compatible?
    I might at some point.

i love this show.. i would really like this theme except for the choice of the wallpaper on the main screen.. But very nice job and a cool idea !!
    You can always pick your own wallpaper to replace it.
    04-03-10 03:19 PM
    I would make the highlight text in "Lists" white. Like in the email lists.
    Theme Builder won't let me do this. Once I change the font of the lists, the Highlight Font color becomes unselectable and changes to Black. It only seems to be changeable if you keep it on a BB font.
    04-04-10 03:02 PM
    I've published a slightly revised version, see the original post for the new OTA link. As usual, comments and suggestions are welcome. Let me know if you guys think the focus icon is good enough now.

If anyone has suggestions for additional screen graphics or wallpapers, feel free to comment or submit the images to me.
    Last edited by jabohn; 04-04-10 at 03:44 PM.
    04-04-10 03:41 PM
    New version to be posted shortly. I made a big change to the home screen and some other graphics and fonts changes. Here is a screen shot of the new homescreen.
    04-25-10 09:36 PM
    Wow!!! Very nice theme. I'm loving it!

Thanks.
    04-29-10 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD