Here is a new improved version of my buuf iphone theme with screenshots. the screenshots are only blurry because i used a camera.

to install to blackberry curve 8520/85xx, unzip all files onto a microSD card that is inserted in your berry then go to the media icon and click the blackberry button DD and click explore, look for the the name of the theme an click the JAD file to download
    DDD
    DD
    Last edited by blackberry_lover93; 03-17-10 at 10:02 PM.
    03-17-10 09:55 PM
    Once again this does not work followed your instructions but nope I can't figure it out how to get it to work.
    06-10-10 09:33 AM
    I can't see tha screenshots..can you make it to where you can see tha screenshots and zip file for BB..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 10:25 AM
    very very nice!! is there a way to get an OTA pretty please
    06-10-10 03:58 PM
    Awesome theme great job
    06-10-10 08:33 PM
    Still no OTA? Would be nice to check this theme out.

06-11-10 08:12 AM
    OTA!!! please.
    06-11-10 11:14 AM
    to download you have to copy ALL the files, not just the JAD. When looking for the files on the phone, click on the JAD file and it will work.

So far a nice, simple theme. The icons are awesome!!
    Still wish the main screen was a bit more polished, either with a smaller top bar, or a nicer, bigger clock, or a weather slot, or all! =p
    Also wish the icons had the same background effect as the do on the main menu.
    btw the lock screen is.. for a lack of a better word, hideous, haha, you might want to change it so something else nicer, no need to have the apple brand symbol in low resolution, this is NOT and apple phone, its a blackberry! =p

Otherwise, great icons! and great theme! =]
    06-11-10 12:32 PM
    Well since no OTA show'd up I finally got around to downloading on the PC and checking it out.

It's an ok theme...needs lots of polish though. The icon's seem to be in the wrong resolution and lack the vibrant color's that I'm accustomed too on my ipod touch. Also the top banner and icon's for (time, network, wifi) need to be replaced with the iphone icons if you want this to be a true Iphone theme.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the theme!
    06-13-10 06:02 PM
    Are you ever going to finish all the icons?
    Because this is a great theme, don't want any missing icons~

Pm me if you are goiung to finish it.
    06-13-10 06:35 PM
    Yeeah cool themes .. Please OTA

06-23-10 10:45 AM
    Ota. Pliis

08-17-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD