How do I get these themes for my blackberry? Do I go online on my phone and download them or do I download them onto my computer as a zip file, unzip them, then transfer via usb?
    01-31-11 04:23 AM
    How do I get these themes for my blackberry? Do I go online on my phone and download them or do I download them onto my computer as a zip file, unzip them, then transfer via usb?
    in order for me to get the answer for my question quicker, my signature is my bbm id number. just send me a message with the answer please.
    01-31-11 04:31 AM
    There are many ways of Downloading themes
    OTA
    Desktop Manager

Easiest Way is download your theme to your desktop
    If its a compressed ZIP, Extract them.
    After you extract the files, Check if there is:

OTA:
    Alot of [.cod] files and only 1 [.jad] file.

Desktop Manager:
    A [.cod] and a [.alx]

If it appears to be OTA, simply transfer all the .cods and .jad to your phone and all of them must be together otherwise the installation won't work

After you have Transfer all those files, Open the .jad file and it will ask to to Download, select Download and Done!

If it Appears to be a Desktop Manager .Alx, you will need a Blackberry Desktop Manager and it can be found in the Blackberry website

After you have the Desktop Manager, Plug your Blackberry in (USB) and go to Application Loader, Import the .Alx file and again, do not seperate the .cod.
    Apply the changes and Done!
    01-31-11 06:25 AM
    I actually find OTA(over the air) the easiest way.... I just open the link on my BB and it downloads and activates it right away.

I can not stand transferring stuff with DM.

for.. its OTA or bust!
    01-31-11 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD