Can Someone plz help me im new to this and i cant figure out how to get these themes to my phone
    07-26-10 04:03 AM
    Here's What I Do: 1) Log in to Crackberry and look for a Theme I may Like.
    2) Once I find a Theme...I Open a new Window and go to my E-Mail in my case... Yahoo Mail) and set up an E-Mail addressed to myself (One of the E-Mail accounts on my Device)
    3) I go to the top of the Page where the theme I like is located and Copy the web adress (Right Click>Copy)
    4)Go to the newly composed E-Mail, Paste the Link into the Content Box (I usually add the title of the Theme, and in the Line right Below it...Right Click and select Paste. Click send and Your Blackberry should indicate a New E-Mail (usually within seconds) 5)Open Your "Self-Sent" E-Mail and You'll see a Highlighted link - Click on it and it should take you to the Theme You were looking at on Desktop.
    6)Look for the Words "OTA install" or OTA Download Here" Click and it should take You to the Download Page..Click Download.
    7)You should get a message from your device saying "Application Successfully Downloaded (or something like that) Usually it asks if You want to activate your new Theme now. I usually click yes because I want to see the Theme in action right away. This Should Work. NOTE: Make Sure the Theme you're downloading is compatible with your OS (Operating System)

Go to OPTIONS > ABOUT and it Provides Your Device info..including the OS (Operating System) Usually within the first 3 lines of all that info (it's the number after the "V")
    mine says: v5.0.0.438. That means my version is 5.0
    Hope This Helped Dude! Good Luck!
    07-26-10 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD