Something new, something different. A theme for both guys and girls looking to give their phone an alternative look. Fully custom blood red icons, grungey wallpapers. Smooth operating. Readable texts.
    Recommended with OS 5.

Check it out here!
    05-28-10 08:38 PM
    That looks pretty nice. Can't wait to take a look at it on my phone.
    05-28-10 09:59 PM
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it for 4.6 ota as Blackberry desktop manager says i have the latest OS, tried via wireless update on my blackberry and says the same thing.
    Plus i want the official update...
    This theme is awesome!!!
    05-29-10 06:43 AM
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it for 4.6 ota as Blackberry desktop manager says i have the latest OS, tried via wireless update on my blackberry and says the same thing.
    Plus i want the official update...
    This theme is awesome!!!
    There are lots of official 5.0 os's for your phone, just because they aren't from your carrier doesn't mean they won't work. You just delete one file and away you go.
    05-29-10 09:29 AM
    *Wants it* O_O''
    05-29-10 01:29 PM
    There are lots of official 5.0 os's for your phone, just because they aren't from your carrier doesn't mean they won't work. You just delete one file and away you go.

Yes. And I haven't tried the older OS but I don't see why it wouldn't be ok. I can't seem to find a simulator for it though.
    05-29-10 08:30 PM
    Can it be free?
    05-29-10 08:54 PM
    Please free ota x
    06-07-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD