sweet theme .. thanks for sharing with us .. everything is smooth and running good . tho it's not my taste to have that many icons since i bearly use any since i always go into my menu(i like a clean main page) .. i would've loved it if there was just one window with 9 icons instead of two windows .. but it doesnt bother me .. ill just have to fill them up .. also when you scroll thru each icon .. especially the blue ones .. i find it kinda hard to see sometime with the white highlight which icon im on when it scrolls too fast .. just my preferences thats all =D .. but all in all great theme .. thanks again for sharing with us and keep up the good work ..
    Some good thoughts there, thank you very much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 02:45 AM
    jayman, cheers to you mate! I really enjoy version 2. I will strongly consider making a donation.
    03-25-11 06:16 AM
    really nice theme thanks for the sharing!.. Trying...
    03-26-11 02:00 AM
    My 2 cents.
    First off, fantastic job! Not exactly what I was looking for but it turned into a pleasant surprise. I love the slide down to next batch of icons in home page.
    There's one minor thing: when I search for wifi networks, upon seeing results, the second line (where you usually see "Open" or "WPA2 Personal" is being cut off due to -my guess- font a tad too large. A px or two would make a difference.

Other than that - great great work.
    04-18-11 08:14 AM
    Just downloaded a few minutes ago and so far is awesome!!! Thanks!!!
    04-18-11 08:54 AM
    how do i download and install this? the theme looks amazing but when i download the .jad file and try install it, it says 'download failed'...i clicked details and it says no valid .cod file
    04-18-11 05:30 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD