My good friend and fellow CB user joined the US Coast Guard and I made him this theme. I was very happy one how it turned out so I decided to share it with you. It is 7 icons home screen with weather slot and hidden today. Also space bar is a hot key for Manage Connections.

I used many things from Blackberry Theme Lab on this:

‘Icon set used: Garminfone Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’

‘Windows 7 Hourglass was used which was created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab

‘Windows 7 Indicators (white) was used which was created by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’

‘Icon set used: Cross-hair Icon Hover Icons which were created by Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’

‘Icon set used: Blackberry OEM Icons (Unread Messages Icons) Edited by BigPapa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’

I am pretty sure that is it. Thanks alot to Matt G and everyone at bbthemelabs for all the cool icons that helped make this theme what it is.

Other than the icons i put everything together. Thanks to everyone in the US Coast Guard I hope you all enjoy this. Please let me know what you think thanks very much!

for 5.0 only! heres the ota
    Last edited by fabs109; 08-01-10 at 10:18 PM.
    08-01-10 12:53 AM
    I love it! I love the font and images! Great theme!!!! I'm thinking about making a US Navy theme for my grandad, so I don't know which one ill like better! Good job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 02:07 AM
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it! Once you finish the navy theme I will dl it for sure! Let me know if you find any glitches!

08-01-10 07:22 AM
    Awesome !!!! Great home screen pic!!! And love the font!!!!! Batt meter is cool too!!! Color scheme pops and patriotic!!!! Great job!!!!!thanks for sharing!!!!

08-01-10 07:51 AM
    check out the new upgrade better focus and added icon
    08-01-10 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD