Hello Everyone, This is an updated version of a Windows OS Inspired theme i released awhile ago.

Instructions for the theme's and the different versions:

Version 5 - On version 5 you have the option to bring up the start menu by either scrolling left while on the window's logo or by pressing space on the keyboard to show and the back button to hide.

Version 5.1 - On version 5.1, you can show your start menu by pressing the space button to show and the back button to hide.
    ***NOTE***
    Press the space key to get menu up and while on the windows logo, scroll left to access the start menu options. To get off of these options scroll left again to return to the windows logo button, and then you can press the back key to hide the menu again. A good reminder, if you ever cant find your cursor then just scroll left and you should see it.

Version 5.2 - On version 5.2, you can show your start menu by scrolling left while on the window's logo. It disappears when you scroll off of it.

As always if you enjoy this theme or any of my other themes please consider a donation

All I ask is you please leave a comment, thanks

Version 5 Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows OS Inspired 5

Version 5.1 Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows OS Inspired 5-1

Version 5.2 Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows OS Inspired 5-2

***Notice***
    For OS 5 Only
    Last edited by jayman216; 10-08-10 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Added Instructions for Version 5.1
    10-07-10 12:28 AM
    Great theme but how do I select the items in the pop up start menu & can they be customised?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 07:50 AM
    Great theme but how do I select the items in the pop up start menu & can they be customised?

If you have the version where the start menu pops up by pressing the space key, press the space key to get menu up and while on the windows logo, scroll left to access the start menu options. To get off of these options scroll left again to return to the windows logo button, and then you can press the back key to hide the menu again. A good reminder, if you ever cant find your cursor then just scroll left and you should see it. Also they can not be customized. Thank You and Enjoy.
    10-07-10 08:46 AM
    Thanks jayman. That makes sense

10-08-10 06:06 AM
    Great Theme Jayman,
    but could not download using OTA downloader. below is the link for the OTA file.
    http://www.mybbota.com/files/Windows...ired%205-2.jad

Please help!!!! This is the theme for me!!!!
    10-21-10 08:47 AM
    Great Theme Jayman,
    but could not download using OTA downloader. below is the link for the OTA file.
    http://www.mybbota.com/files/Windows...ired%205-2.jad

Please help!!!! This is the theme for me!!!!
    I have investigated this and it seems to be the website that is hosting the OTA's. So I'm in the process of figuring out which one's are not working and why. I will get back to you asap. Thanks
    10-21-10 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD