If anyone has any advice or would like something changed let me know. sometimes i add to much and ruin a good theme. comments and critisizem welcome. Thats what i learn from Thank you.
    Last edited by tattt88; 08-15-10 at 11:36 AM.
    08-15-10 07:17 AM
    Where to start. You can't see any of the font, to dark. Homescreen and menu seem to keep the previous theme, only lock screen and text menus seem to be there. Maybe its for 4.6? I did pull the battery to so....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 10:21 AM
    Where to start. You can't see any of the font, to dark. Homescreen and menu seem to keep the previous theme, only lock screen and text menus seem to be there. Maybe its for 4.6? I did pull the battery to so....

Thanks. A lot of the time I find myself tryin to put too much just wanna make sure the genrel idea is ok. So ill start with the things you said.

08-15-10 10:31 AM

Just wanna apologize to anyone who downloaded this theme I should have spent a lot more time making sure everything was working right and that the colors were right ill have the new version tonight. Sorry for the trouble

08-15-10 11:33 AM
    nice theme when will it be ready lol but one thing can u make the font simple so i am able to change it myself ... i like my font BBAlpha Sans
    08-15-10 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD