*This was made using a VzW 8530 running the Sprint OS 5.0.0.459 downloaded here.
    *It does not function properly on OSs less than 5.0.

I made this based on a request from one of my few (and favorite) donators, but thought it wouldn't be fair not to share since I get a lot of requests for pink from the ladies, so this one's FREE.

I rebuilt DReW11 for the Fast CrackBerry Women (you know who you are):
    Faster dock movement (faster than all my others listed at the bottom).
    YES there are transitions in this one.
    NO access to the Profiles Icon from the Home Screen (I change my profile 2 or 3 times a day, no reason to fumble through it EVERYTIME I scroll through the Home Screen).
    NO access to the Today Area (if I want to get to an email or appointment I'll click the icon I'M ALREADY ON).
    It's PINK.

This theme has:
    - UNIQUE 7 icon Manual Hidden Dock:
    --> Pull down & up to lower & raise dock.
    - Customized Home Screen
    - I bled on some of the default icons and all of the default focus icons
    - Home Screen Wallpaper you set will also be Lock Screen background
    - Today Preview
    - Weather Slot on Home Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - To access icon in Weather Slot on Home Screen, click the Track Pad when the dock in down.
    - Weather Slot on Lock Screen (slot 1 on Application Menu)
    - Update Icon on Application Menu: If I make any updates to this theme, clicking the link will download the latest version.
    - Weather Application I'm using is Weatherbug, downloaded from BlackBerry App World. You can use anything or nothing.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

drew11-pink OS5.0 ONLY -> OTA
    If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Theme - Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW11 here.
    *FREE* Caribbean Theme w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW10 here.
    *FREE* Windows7 w/ Hidden Dock, Today Preview, Weather slot - DReW09d here.
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here.
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here.
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here.
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here.
    2 Free drew Themes revised by request here.
    2 Free Today+ Themes using "TIM" & "VzW" icons (OS 4.5) here
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Remove dead image links 2014-06-04
    03-24-10 11:38 AM
    Thank you! I love it!
    03-24-10 11:52 AM
    You are the best!!! =)

Wanted to add that this theme is soooo fast! Don't know how you did it, but its awesome!
    Last edited by HisSgtMajor; 03-24-10 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Had to add 2 more cents. =P
    03-24-10 12:20 PM
    Okay I have 1 question how come when yuhh make themes yuhh're themes "dnt funtion properly on the 4.6"??? Kuz I've asked themers abt tht & they said tht didn't sound right (to put it in nice terms) & I just would like yuhh to explain tht to me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 04:42 PM
    Okay I have 1 question how come when yuhh make themes yuhh're themes "dnt funtion properly on the 4.6"??? Kuz I've asked themers abt tht & they said tht didn't sound right (to put it in nice terms) & I just would like yuhh to explain tht to me!

Cuz if I'm not mistaken, anything below 5.0 can't support things like the transitions. There's probably a couple other things too that it doesn't support, but Drew can probably explain it better than I can since he's the Theme Guru and I'm just a happy follower of his work. =)
    03-24-10 08:58 PM

Some if it is the software. Just like newer computers won't support older software. If the theme was made for use with 5.0 then it won't work on something lower, however if it was made for use on 4.6 then odds are it will work fine on 5.0.
    03-24-10 09:29 PM
    thank you so much! about to d/l now..
    03-24-10 10:08 PM
    1. Why are you getting all loud?
    2. There are new features that are written into the 5.0 OS that 4.6 doesn't understand & can't handle, much like this conversation.
    3. I would love for you to direct me to any Themer who would say "that didn't sound right (to put it in nice terms)".
    4. Why are you so mad?
    5. There's an 5.0 OS upgrade for your phone, install it. Start here. Problem solved & you can enjoy all the FREE themes I have to offer.
    6. Out of the hundreds of 5.0 themes posted here, why was I so lucky.
    Good Luck & Enjoy, DReW
    03-24-10 10:31 PM
    2. There are new features that are written into the 5.0 OS that 4.6 doesn't understand & can't handle, much like this conversation.
    3. I would love for you to direct me to any Themer who would say "that didn't sound right (to put it in nice terms)".
    4. Why are you so mad?
    5. There's an 5.0 OS upgrade for your phone, install it. Start here. Problem solved & you can enjoy all the FREE themes I have to offer.
    Good Luck & Enjoy, DReW
    Your answers are better than ours that we offered. Well put! I had a good laugh at your reply. Hope you're night is going well, otherwise.
    03-24-10 10:40 PM
    Thanks Drew for your generosity. Your themes are awesome. But I have some issues here. I've downloaded all your posted themes but they always have alarm icon layered on time indicator. That's quite annoying cuz I can hardly see the minute. And the processing signal, that 2 way arrow, I think it's quite lame and also the substitution for hourglass looks quite lame too. It'd be great if you could change them to something cleaner and simpler look. And 7 icons in a row is also too much. Sorry for the critics while I can't make one. Cheers man

03-25-10 11:49 AM
    awesome!! thanks
    03-26-10 05:08 PM
    Drew dude make some of your themes for 85xx os 4.6 some of us have can't update yet pretty please
    03-26-10 05:10 PM
    Drew dude make some of your themes for 85xx os 4.6 some of us have can't update yet pretty please
    Actually, there is an update for the 8520 in the 8520/8530 forum.
    03-26-10 06:27 PM
    thanks - love it
    03-26-10 07:22 PM
    4. Why are you so mad?
    Good Luck & Enjoy, DReW
    lmao drew - good one
    03-26-10 07:23 PM

ignorance is a bliss. thanks drew for your hard wok! love all your themes!
    03-26-10 07:42 PM
    Thanks Drew for your generosity. Your themes are awesome. But I have some issues here. I've downloaded all your posted themes but they always have alarm icon layered on time indicator. That's quite annoying cuz I can hardly see the minute. And the processing signal, that 2 way arrow, I think it's quite lame and also the substitution for hourglass looks quite lame too. It'd be great if you could change them to something cleaner and simpler look. And 7 icons in a row is also too much. Sorry for the critics while I can't make one. Cheers man
    demeanor, thanx for stopping by to voice your opinion. I'm sorry that you felt so compelled to download all my themes with the lame items you've mentioned. I really feel bad. I'll have to issue you a refund. Oops, sorry, I can't refund the $0 you paid to be so dissatisfied.

As for the clock, the only way that the time would run over the alarm indicator is if you're using a 24 hour clock. This, you failed to mention. Obviously, these themes weren't made with that in mind. I don't know if you noticed but Drew09 & Drew11 both have downloads for use with a 24 hr clock.

When I posted this pink theme, I figured that it would be a quiet thread. I was so wrong. I've been beatup more here then in any other theme I've posted.

I looking forward to you bashing my next theme you download. I'm not sour at all about you post because opinions are like a**h***s, everyone has them and they all stink.

By the way, for a donation, I'd be happy to customize any of my themes to your liking.

Enjoy, Drew
    03-26-10 08:41 PM
    Love the theme! Just what I've been looking for-simple with a touch pink. Had it for a few days & it works great. Thought I'd say thanks for making a theme that's worth paying for FREE.
    Last edited by pinkalicious_3; 03-27-10 at 11:04 AM.
    03-27-10 10:59 AM
    This theme is great! As is all of your themes I can't believe so many people get their panties in a bunch over a FREE theme that someone else was generous enough to make for them. If you're going to be so picky, learn how to make a theme yourself or be nice, put out some cash and ask Drew to make you a theme. Thanks again Drew for your amazing themes!
    03-28-10 08:14 AM
    This theme is great! As is all of your themes I can't believe so many people get their panties in a bunch over a FREE theme that someone else was generous enough to make for them. If you're going to be so picky, learn how to make a theme yourself or be nice, put out some cash and ask Drew to make you a theme. Thanks again Drew for your amazing themes!
    I couldn't agree more with you! I'm a big Drew supporter and he's my all time fave themer and I'm thrilled he ran with the little bug I put in his ear about this theme. I'm still using this theme, Drew, and a big thanks again for it!
    03-28-10 11:48 PM
    is that red button (earphone?) for media?
    03-29-10 08:33 AM
    My favorite theme hands down.
    Runs beautifully, no lag...ever.

Thanks Drew!

03-29-10 05:40 PM
    Thank you so much!
    03-29-10 06:50 PM
    Awesome theme. Something I've been looking for, so thanks! Good job.

03-30-10 09:07 AM
    If you want to link my themes in other forums, read this first.
    Thanx, DReW
    03-30-10 12:47 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD