* Bottom Dock
    * Hidden Dock (backspace/space)
    * Hidden Today (backspace/space)
    * Bottom Dock with Weather Slot
    * For that 95XX like feeling :-)

��White Icon set used: OS6 Colorized Icons which was edited by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (�www.bbthemelab.com).�
    �Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).�
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 11-28-10 at 06:41 PM.
    11-12-10 01:07 AM
    I didn't get to test these 4 themes, so all feedback is welcomed!
    11-12-10 01:19 AM
    Arsenal, I downloaded this theme the first thing this morning and want you to know this is another awesome theme by you! Listen, it runs with no problems on my curve and also seems pretty fast. I think I'll be using this for a while. ThAnk you for making this great free theme for us, you are a great theme maker and keep them coming!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 06:25 AM
    I really like how simple and clean this theme is but it took me four attempts to get to the one with the today preview (something I can't do without!), correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't "hidden today" mean there's no today preview at all? I'm still getting to know this terminology lol

11-12-10 06:51 AM
    Smooth clean and overall nice...but the focus recycles meaning when I scroll all the way to the right it starts over

11-12-10 07:32 AM
    Smooth clean and overall nice...but the focus recycles meaning when I scroll all the way to the right it starts over

Is that a bad thing?

11-12-10 07:56 AM
    ahh I see u finally got your own version of the storm out! Looks good!
    11-12-10 12:12 PM
    Arsenal, I downloaded this theme the first thing this morning and want you to know this is another awesome theme by you! Listen, it runs with no problems on my curve and also seems pretty fast. I think I'll be using this for a while. ThAnk you for making this great free theme for us, you are a great theme maker and keep them coming!

My pleasure, enjoy!
    11-12-10 01:59 PM
    I really like how simple and clean this theme is but it took me four attempts to get to the one with the today preview (something I can't do without!), correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't "hidden today" mean there's no today preview at all? I'm still getting to know this terminology lol

Hidden today, if I am not mistaken, means, there's a today part and the icons can be hidden if the user wants to (using backpace and space keys respectively)
    11-12-10 02:00 PM

Which version? Most themes out there when on the last icon you have to scroll all the way to the left to come back to the first icon; in all of these I set up the navigation so that when on the last icon you could just scroll to the right and go to the first icon/weather slot/profile icon. Like I stated, I couldn't get anyone to test this for me, so there are probably a few errors here and there.
    11-12-10 02:04 PM
    ahh I see u finally got your own version of the storm out! Looks good!
    Yeah, I was going to do this on 4 different colors, decided to roll out 4 different versions of the same one. I may do those other 3 colors and have 16 themes altogether.
    11-12-10 02:05 PM
    Work great n amazing this is first theme that work fast on mi phone, I always thought its my phone that be tripping sometime but really its some of themes that slow my ph down, I'm learning! But this theme work fast I'm impressive! No problem w anything else btw!

11-12-10 11:39 PM
    Work great n amazing this is first theme that work fast on mi phone, I always thought its my phone that be tripping sometime but really its some of themes that slow my ph down, I'm learning! But this theme work fast I'm impressive! No problem w anything else btw!

Sometimes less is better :-) I used png's instead of jpeg's for the wallpapers also. I am glad you are enjoying it. :-)
    11-13-10 12:18 AM
    HmMmm I will keep that in my mind bec I want 2 do my own themes someday and I do a lot of graphic works before so I do have great patience w graphic and more! Keep it up with awesome works!!!!

11-13-10 08:31 AM
    HmMmm I will keep that in my mind bec I want 2 do my own themes someday and I do a lot of graphic works before so I do have great patience w graphic and more! Keep it up with awesome works!!!!

If you are good at graphic work then you would have an advantage because you could create your own icons, meters, as well as your own wallpapers and build themes that no one has ever done before.
    11-13-10 03:26 PM
    That's true, I'm looking forward 2 do my themes and see what I come up w! I used 2 work for music, tutor sign language, n work fr Deaf Paws Rescue group also, I always do graphic for a lot things... Business cards, flyers, cd cover, pictures, and few more things but it been a while bec I'm always moving lol but once I find my home n settle down then I will b back doing my things again and do new things like themes I loves to creative things and see what I come up w new ways. Its always good 2 learn from u and others and knowing yall experiences. Ok I'm out for now!

11-14-10 10:43 PM
    That's true, I'm looking forward 2 do my themes and see what I come up w! I used 2 work for music, tutor sign language, n work fr Deaf Paws Rescue group also, I always do graphic for a lot things... Business cards, flyers, cd cover, pictures, and few more things but it been a while bec I'm always moving lol but once I find my home n settle down then I will b back doing my things again and do new things like themes I loves to creative things and see what I come up w new ways. Its always good 2 learn from u and others and knowing yall experiences. Ok I'm out for now!

Check out bbthemelab and all of their theming tutorials
    11-15-10 12:24 AM
    Thank u so much, already book mark it! Gracias!!!!!!!

11-16-10 12:17 AM
    Thank u so much, already book mark it! Gracias!!!!!!!

�De nada! :-)
    11-16-10 12:22 AM
    This might be a stupid question, and I am sorry for asking, but where do I go to find this theme? And all the other ones that you have created?

11-16-10 09:09 AM
    This might be a stupid question, and I am sorry for asking, but where do I go to find this theme? And all the other ones that you have created?

All themers, paid and free, post a link at the first thread. Depending how you have your cb forums set up, it will be the very first one or the last one. You have to access that particular thread from your blackberry or send that link to yourself.
    11-16-10 02:40 PM
    Que pasa???? I just notice something in a lot of themes, on FB on application, when go 2 menu all r whites but u can read it when move highligh tho, not that I hv problem w that bec I know wat I gotta do lol but wondering if we could make theme to add colors on FB only for menu and uploading pictures, when I uploading and want 2 add Capital in it and put it in which album, wow I can't c nada n every things white and also when I type in capital, I can't even c my words , we can do something about that right? I'm on FB daily so jst wondering I hv a lot ideas in my mind jajajaja anyways. Gracias mucho! Besos y abrazos amigo / amiga!!!! Jajaja take care every1!!!!!

11-16-10 08:53 PM
    Que pasa???? I just notice something in a lot of themes, on FB on application, when go 2 menu all r whites but u can read it when move highligh tho, not that I hv problem w that bec I know wat I gotta do lol but wondering if we could make theme to add colors on FB only for menu and uploading pictures, when I uploading and want 2 add Capital in it and put it in which album, wow I can't c nada n every things white and also when I type in capital, I can't even c my words , we can do something about that right? I'm on FB daily so jst wondering I hv a lot ideas in my mind jajajaja anyways. Gracias mucho! Besos y abrazos amigo / amiga!!!! Jajaja take care every1!!!!!

I don't understand what you are trying to say, but my understanding is that you can't control third party applications while on Theme Builder.
    11-16-10 11:02 PM
    For real? That's sucks

11-17-10 12:05 AM
    For real? That's sucks

11-17-10 01:48 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD