Why pay for this if it say free !!! Msg me and i will give a site with loads of free premium themes for all models, some fresh out of the oven !
    Why not post the link then? Are these themes stolen/cracked or something?
    07-15-10 01:15 PM
    Where is the free if it is PREMIUM just say so!
    07-15-10 02:55 PM
    Why not post the link then? Are these themes stolen/cracked or something?
    Who cares, as long as it's free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-16-10 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Links removed
    07-15-10 04:54 PM
    I would love this for my storm 9530!
    07-15-10 07:49 PM
    Because sharing where to get free themes from a developer that has them posted as premium is against the rules.

It totally takes away from the hard work of the themer.
    07-16-10 10:24 PM
    We do and here is why:

From the Posting Rules and Guidelines (in my signature)

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    07-16-10 10:33 PM
    Because sharing where to get free themes from a developer that has them posted as premium is against the rules.

It totally takes away from the hard work of the themer.
    Well, in this forum u will see alot of OTA downloads for various goodies that is premium and not from the developer him/her self.If you want to complain about one link then u should open all the OTA's and check each and everyone to confirm that its from the listed developer.
    Secondly, GOD gave u guys a talent, why not share it with the whole world , make it free.
    No matter if its premium or free, i will still get it.

07-17-10 01:48 AM
    Ugh it's not free...
    12-05-10 07:28 AM
    where is the ota
    12-05-10 05:24 PM
    To the maker, I would suggest to make the first theme free like you advertised in your first post. That way, people can get a feel for your themes and if they like it, your next ones can be premium. I was really looking forward to trying out your theme, but cause it's prem, I'm not. It's not that I'm cheap, I'm just super poor. HAHA.
    12-23-10 12:19 PM
    This theme ain't free, the like takes me to blackberrycool app store and it goes for $4.99! Am confused!
    12-23-10 02:03 PM
    This theme ain't free, the like takes me to blackberrycool app store and it goes for $4.99! Am confused!
    I think the maker made it free for beta, but then when he finished it, it was turned into premium.
    12-23-10 02:14 PM
    Moderators - This 'ad' needs to be changed or pulled. Theme maker says "free" when link goes to App Store, where it is $4.95.

12-24-10 04:09 AM
    Well, in this forum u will see alot of OTA downloads for various goodies that is premium and not from the developer him/her self.If you want to complain about one link then u should open all the OTA's and check each and everyone to confirm that its from the listed developer.
    Secondly, GOD gave u guys a talent, why not share it with the whole world , make it free.
    No matter if its premium or free, i will still get it.

Outright theft of a theme makers hard work will result in being banned. If you see a thread where someone offers a premium theme for free it won't be up for long. Secondly, if a theme maker decides to make their theme premium that is their choice. They've put a lot of time and effort into making it and want to be compensated for that. You don't work for free do you? If you don't want to pay for a theme there are a ton of really great free ones on this site.
    12-24-10 09:14 AM
    I wonder if you're aware that this is false advertisement- saying it's free when it's actually 5 bucks. Not cool.

12-24-10 12:42 PM
    Why pay for this if it say free !!! Msg me and i will give a site with loads of free premium themes for all models, some fresh out of the oven !

cant u send me he link

btw still premium, MODS change ASAP
    12-24-10 04:18 PM
    Hopefully we shall get this corrected soon.
    12-24-10 07:05 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD