I got tired of the simple little banner so i decided to make a new one. But before criticisms go flying, keep in mind this is my first theme so yeah.

I decided on using a nice slick tab to make the OS6 icons look really slick and clean.

And yes, I did make a very new custom calling screen.

So I hope you all like! I made this like a week ago so I'm doing new stuff now.

MyBBOTA.com Download - Pro OS6 Accelerate
    Last edited by stuckinamerica93; 10-27-10 at 11:04 PM.
    10-27-10 03:53 PM
    Just remember to give credit to whoever designed the battery, signal, and notification meters, unless you created those yourself from scratch :-) Other than that, looks pretty good!
    10-27-10 04:07 PM
    Thanks! and no I didn't.. All I created on my own was the banners, and the two phone screens thanks though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 04:17 PM
    Hey stuckinamerica, aj64 here, your theme looks nice and I tried to download it but it went into my applications instead of themes, maybe check your files, I would like to try it! Thanks!

10-27-10 05:29 PM
    I checked and I don't know what's going on and its doing the same thing... I'll check on it tonight and I'll let you know.

10-27-10 05:57 PM
    Ok thanks! Looks awesome though! Another suggestion which I don't know how you would feel about this is on the homescreen make the banner brown or burgundy like you did on the call screen and make it go all the way around, you know like a trim? I myself think that would look good. Just a suggestion though.

10-27-10 06:33 PM
    Yeah I get what your saying man its cool and the color was my girlfriends idea, it's kind of a wine color red great idea though! I'll look into it. If you would like to wait I could take it up and work on version 2 there are some stuff I would like to work on... It really is a great theme so if you have any ideas then I'm all ears

Last edited by stuckinamerica93; 10-27-10 at 06:56 PM.
    10-27-10 06:47 PM
    That's it bro! I'll wait, like I said though that wine color really sets it off especially the black color. I'll wait though ! Good luck and keep them coming!

10-27-10 06:58 PM
    Thanks! I'll work on v.2 as soon as possible!

10-27-10 07:08 PM
    Theme does not work on my 8530 curve.

10-27-10 08:49 PM
    I'm going to try and fix it I've been very busy today so I'll update you all ASAP.

10-27-10 08:51 PM
    That banner & clock look cool. I tried to use it but like others it only went to apps. Look forward to it...call screen looks chocolatey to me. I like chocolate...LOL

10-28-10 07:44 AM
    Just an update, but I have no idea what is going on. I'm giving the link myBBOTA.com is giving me for the download but I guess I'll have to resubmit it and go from there. I'm trying so please don't think I'm putting you all off.

10-28-10 11:10 AM
    Just an update, but I have no idea what is going on. I'm giving the link myBBOTA.com is giving me for the download but I guess I'll have to resubmit it and go from there. I'm trying so please don't think I'm putting you all off.

Mybbota has been awesome to me when I first started posting my themes. However, some people have have some trouble downloading and actually getting their themes approved. I highly suggest bbthemelab as you have full control of your uploads and more flexibility. Just make sure you watch their tutorial first.
    10-28-10 04:08 PM
    I watched the tutorial and its hard to understand... :/

10-28-10 04:13 PM
    I watched the tutorial and it's hard to understand... :/

You just have to create folders and sub-folders.

* yourusername/themes/85XX/nameoftheme/typeoftheme/files

* thisismylogonname/themes/85xx/halloween/zen/upload all files into this folder

1). Make sure you also upload the jad file (mybbota, doesn't allow you to upload this one file), but you have to on bbthemelab and pretty much any other site.

2). Click on the jad file, (like he says, it's always the last one, if it's not there, you didn't upload it correctly, or you did something wrong.0

3). Then click on drop down menu, and select "actions"

4). From actions, click on "get public link"

5). Now, with your mouse, select the whole "Public link" and copy it, click ok

6). On the top right, it says "short url" click there

7). Paste in the little box, and voila you have your OTA

You could also create a different folder for images or dump all your images in the same folder

Just think of it, as accessing your programs on your computer, you have a C drive, and then something else, and then something, and then something else. :-)

10-28-10 04:42 PM
    Any luck yet? :S I can't wait to try this one...
    10-29-10 08:03 PM
    I'm working on version 2.0 but its really changed up. I've learned a lot more and I'm going to change this up a lot. Its going to have the same style. So just think of it as the sister theme of accelerate

10-29-10 09:14 PM
    And I know what I did wrong. It was a file error, I didn't upload all the files, and I cannot edit it. I lost all the files but still have the theme in my recent themes on my theme builder, which is why I'm trying to make up for it by making taking it and completely redoing it and making it look completely better. So far it does look great and it will be done by sunday at the shortest. Sorry for the wait but I have a lot on my hands but I'm working at a 120 mph pace haha but I'll let you all know what's going on!

10-29-10 09:21 PM
    Its okay Im sure it'll be worth the wait buddy
    10-29-10 09:37 PM
    Yeah kick it up a notch! Hahahaha!

10-29-10 09:43 PM
    any news on the solution to the problem? id really love to try this theme out
    11-03-10 06:00 PM
    It looks very nice but the clock icon is wrong..you should fix it and it will better the theme

11-03-10 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD